慈爱心灵 发表于 2021-9-3 15:02:17

Prayers for Daily Recitation 念经文前对应祈求词

<p style="text-align: center;">
    <a href="http://bbs.blisslotus.cloud/yun/caxl/index.php?share/folder&user=1&sid=XVz7kgrf" target="_blank">Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras</a><br/>
</p>
    <a href="forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=289" target="_blank">Eng Audiovisual Book </a>
</p>
<p class="" style="text-align: center;">
    <a href="forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=46&tim=1630651731239" target="_blank">Eng Audiovisual Book </a>
</p>
    <span style="text-align: center;">&nbsp;</span><a href="http://bbs.blisslotus.cloud/yun/caxl/index.php?share/folder&user=1&sid=yKQRIjNZ" target="_blank" style="text-align: center; white-space: normal;">Words of wisdom in English</a>
</p>
<section class="KolEditor checkSelected" data-tools-id="77082" draggable="false">
    <section style="display: flex;justify-content: center;margin: 15px 5px 5px 5px;">
      <section style="box-sizing: border-box;width: 100%;display: flex;flex-direction: column;border: 1px solid #e6ad70;">
            <section style="display: flex;justify-content: space-between;align-items: flex-start;">
                <section style="margin: -4px 0 0 -4px;width: 8px;height: 8px;border-radius: 50%;background-color: #e6ad70;"></section>
                <section style="margin: -4px -4px 0 0;width: 8px;height: 8px;border-radius: 50%;background-color: #e6ad70;"></section>
            </section>
            <section style="align-self: center;padding: 0 15px;margin: -13px 0 5px 0;background-color: #fff;">
                <p style="margin: 0px;">
                  <span style="color:#e6ad70"><span style="letter-spacing: 1.5px;">For Beginners</span></span>
                </p>
            </section>
            <section style="margin: 2px 10px;">
                  <strong><span style="font-size: 20px;"></span></strong>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <strong><span style="font-size: 18px;">Great Compassion Mantra</span></strong>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;"> (Chien Shou Chien Yan Wu Ai Ta Pei Hsin To Lo Ni; ‘Ta Pei Chou’in&nbsp;short)</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;">“May the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva protect and bless me,&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;your full name&gt;, grant me good health and increase my spiritual power.”</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;"><br/></span>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;">If you are suffering from an illness you may say the following:</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;">“May the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva protect and bless me,&nbsp;&lt;your full name&gt;, cure my illness in &lt;area of illness&gt;, increase my spiritual power, and speed up&nbsp;the recovery.”</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <strong><span style="font-size: 18px;">Heart Sutra</span></strong>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;"> (Po Jo Po Lo Mi To Hsin Ching; ‘Hsin Ching’ in short)</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;">“May the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva protect and bless me,&nbsp;&lt;your full name&gt;, grant me wisdom, a pure mind, calmness; and help me to be free from&nbsp;afflictions (maintain focus while performing recitations).”</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <strong><span style="font-size: 18px;">Eighty-eight Buddhas Great Repentance</span></strong>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;"> (Li Fo Ta Chan Hui Wen)</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;">“May the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva protect and bless me,&nbsp;&lt;your full name&gt;, help me to repent and eliminate karmic obstacles due to negative karmas in&nbsp;&lt;the body or parts of the body&gt;, grant me good health and great wisdom.”</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <strong><span style="font-size: 18px;">Cundi Dharani</span></strong>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;"> (Chun Ti Shen Chou)</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;">“May the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva protect and bless me,&nbsp;&lt;your full name&gt;, grant me good fortune and success in career (or any other reasonable wish you&nbsp;may have).”</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <strong><span style="font-size: 18px;">Mantra to Untie Karmic Knots</span></strong>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;"> (Chieh Chieh Chou)</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;">“May the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva protect and bless me,&nbsp;&lt;your full name&gt;, help me to untie my negative karmic knots with &lt;other party’s full name&gt;, and&nbsp;to transform and resolve our conflicts&gt;.”</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <strong><span style="font-size: 18px;"><br/></span></strong>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <strong><span style="font-size: 18px;">Jvala Mahaugra Dharani</span></strong>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;"> (Hsiao Tsai Chi Hsiang Shen Chou)</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;">“May the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva protect and bless me,&nbsp;&lt;your full name&gt;, help me to disperse calamities, and bring safety and good fortune.”</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <strong><span style="font-size: 18px;">Amitabha Pure Land Rebirth Mantra&nbsp;</span></strong>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;">(Pa Yi Chieh Yeh Chang Ken Pen Te Sheng Ching Tu To Lo Ni;&nbsp;‘Wang Sheng Chou’ in short)</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;">“May the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva protect and bless me,&nbsp;&lt;your full name&gt;, help me to transfer merits to the deceased animals whose death I have caused,&nbsp;and help me to cease karmic obstacles due to negative karmas.”</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <strong><span style="font-size: 18px;">Sapta Atitabuddha Karasaniya Dharani&nbsp;</span></strong>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;">(Chi Fo Mieh Tsui Chen Yan)</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;">“May the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva protect and bless me,&nbsp;&lt;your full name&gt;, help me to eliminate karmic obstacles due to negative karmas.”</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 11px;">For more details, please refer to: &lt;<a href="http://guanyincitta.com/en/1-performing-recitations" _src="http://guanyincitta.com/en/1-performing-recitations">http://guanyincitta.com/en/1-performing-recitations</a>&nbsp; &gt;.</span>
                </p>
                  <br/>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <strong><span style="font-size: 18px;">Before reciting the Little House</span></strong><span style="font-size: 18px;">, you may say your prayer or wish as follows: “Sincerely invite the&nbsp;</span><span style="font-size: 18px;">Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva, saviour of suffering and disasters.”&nbsp;</span><span style="font-size: 18px;">(3 times)</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;">“May the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva protect and bless me&nbsp;</span><span style="font-size: 18px;">&lt;your full name&gt;, help me to transfer merits to &lt;name of the merit receiver&gt;.” (The merit receiver&nbsp;</span><span style="font-size: 18px;">can be your Karmic Creditor, a deceased relative or friend, a Karmic Creditor of your house, or a&nbsp;</span><span style="font-size: 18px;">child that was aborted or miscarried).</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;">Then you can start performing recitations for the Little House.</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <strong><span style="font-size: 18px;">Best time to burn Little Houses</span></strong><span style="font-size: 18px;">: During day-time when the weather is good</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;">Morning: 8:00AM, 10:00AM</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 18px;">Afternoon: 4:00PM</span>
                </p>
                <p>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <span style="font-size: 11px;">For more details, please refer to: &lt;<a href="http://guanyincitta.com/en/2-repaying-karmic-debts" _src="http://guanyincitta.com/en/2-repaying-karmic-debts">http://guanyincitta.com/en/2-repaying-karmic-debts</a>&nbsp; &gt;.</span>
                </p>
                  <br/>
                </p>
                <p>
                  <br/>
                </p><br/>
                <iframe id="frame_content" src="/fofa/bbs/end.html" scrolling="yes" frameborder="0" onload="this.height=1800" width="100%" height="100%" name="dibu"></iframe>

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Prayers for Daily Recitation 念经文前对应祈求词