[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-11 18:32:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

My mother is 88 years old and she was in a critical condition when she was hospitalised just before the Ching Ming (Tomb-sweeping) Festival. I immediately burned 21 Little Houses for her karmic creditors and prayed to the Guan Yin Bodhisattva and asked her to grant my mother to recover soon so she would be able to repay her karmic debts by herself. Her condition sometimes improved and sometimes got worse and eventually after 22 days in hospital, she was discharged. Once she came home, our family took turns looking after her. Then, not long after, she started to develop bedsores. I anxiously cried and prayed in front of the Guan Yin Bodhisattva and made a vow that I would offer 108 Little Houses for my mother’s karmic creditors within 45 days. At the same time, her doctor gave her a prescription. As a result, my mother felt a lot better and she is now able to sit up and recite the Great Compassion Mantra (Ta Pei Chou) by herself. ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 18:47 , Processed in 0.068466 second(s), 19 queries .