[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-12 09:13:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

Hello fellow cultivators! I would like to share with you my recent cultivation experience. The statue of the Guan Yin Bodhisattva is so amazing! In March this year, I attended the Dharma Function in Malaysia and invited a statue of the Guan Yin Bodhisattva home. At the time, I already had an image of the Guan Yin Bodhisattva on my altar. For some reason, I did not place the statue or the landscape paintings of the water and mountains on my altar until the lunar date, 15th April. At the time, my son did not have the capacity to concentrate in class and had to sleep 14-15 hours per day. He was willing to concentrate but he had no willpower and always felt like sleeping, which caused him to struggle. I then kneeled in front of my altar and prayed to the Gran Yin Bodhisattva to grant my son to focus, pay more attention and not feel sleepy while in class. As a result, over the next few days, my son did not feel sleepy during his classes and even persisted in doing exercise. It has been two weeks since then and my son is still doing very well – he is always happy and chats with me every day. The Guan Yin Bodhisattva is so compassionate! Two years ago, my son was diagnosed with schizophrenia and since November 2012, I have been practising the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door. For the past two years, the Guan Yin Bodhisattva has always been blessing my son so that he would have a great recovery. My son’s psychologist even said that he has had the best recovery among all her patients and that it is all owed to the hard work of the parents. However, I know that it is the mercy of Guan Yin Bodhisattva that brings joy to our family and gave my son a second life! Deepest gratitude to the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva! ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 18:14 , Processed in 0.096875 second(s), 19 queries .