[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-15 18:48:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

My grandmother was hospitalized as she had problems with her lungs. However, her doctor could not diagnose her problem and told my mum and I to take my grandmother home or transfer her to a hospital in Shanghai. My mother then decided to make a vow to offer 21 Little Houses for my grandmother. On the night that we burnt the 21st Little House for her, she was up all night, full of energy and even fought with my mother. This prompted my mother to understand that the amount of Little Houses were not enough and my grandmother’s karmic creditors were coming after her. But we did not have any more Little Houses and we also had to take care of my grandmother who was in hospital. Therefore, we did not have any spare time to recite more Little Houses which made us very anxious and upset. I hereby suggest everyone to reserve as many Little Houses as you can for future use. My mother prayed to the Guan Yin Bodhisattva to grant my grandmother to recover soon so that she would be able to recite her own Little Houses. On the following night, while my grandmother was in a state of unconsciousness, my mother found her reciting the Great Compassion Mantra (Ta Pei Chou). The next morning, when she regained her consciousness, the doctor told us that her condition had improved; thanks to the blessings of the Guan Yin Bodhisattva! Deepest gratitude to the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva! ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 17:25 , Processed in 0.068310 second(s), 19 queries .