[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-17 16:54:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

This morning, I received a call from my doctor who notified me the results of my routine checkup from last Thursday. Everything appeared to be normal except for my blood sugar and blood fat levels, which were 6.33 and 2.8 respectively. I was still quite content with this result as my blood sugar level was above seven a month ago and although my blood fat level is still a bit high, it has reduced quite a bit compared to last year. I firmly believe my blood fat level will continue to drop, as I am now a vegetarian. I pray to the Guan Yin Bodhisattva for blessings everyday and to grant me to be healthy so I am physically capable of convincing more people to practice the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door. Also, as of lately, the pains in my legs have improved a lot and I will definitely finish the number of Little Houses that I promised to recite. Deepest gratitude to the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva! ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 16:59 , Processed in 0.074212 second(s), 19 queries .