[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-21 15:28:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

Deepest gratitude to the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva! I would like to share with you an incident that happened this afternoon, which made me feel even more compassionate towards the Guan Yin Bodhisattva. This afternoon, my son was heading back to school and the only train he could catch would leave at 4:24pm. As usual, my husband, who drove him to the station, left with him at around 3pm while I stayed at home to perform recitations. After a while, my husband called and told me that my son was probably not going to make the train as they were stuck in traffic. I calmed him down and told him that I would pray to the Guan Yin Bodhisattva. It was 4:05pm at the time and I figured that this was the time that the Guan Yin Bodhisattva would most likely visit, so I offered incense to the Guan Yin Bodhisattva. I then prayed to her for blessings and to grant my son to arrive at the station in time to catch his train. I wanted to use this incident as an opportunity to convince my son to practice the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door. In addition, I made a vow that I would release 500RMB worth of fishes. I then called my husband and asked him to keep reciting the Cundi Dharani (Chun Ti Shen Chou) and my son to keep reciting the name of the Guan Yin Bodisattva while I recited the Cundi Dharani (Chun Ti Shen Chou) 108 times and the Mantra to Untie Karmic Knots (Chieh Chieh Chou) 49 times. While I performed the recitations, I was not worried about my son missing the train, as I firmly believed that the Guan Yin Bodhisattva would bless him and ensure that he got on the train. My husband informed me that traffic was moving faster now. He was still very anxious and my son thought that there was no way he would make the train. However, my husband reassured him that he was going to get him to the station in five minutes. Luckily, when my son got to the station and into a random carriage, there was still five minutes before the train was going to depart! It was unbelievable! It was so incredible! My husband called and told me that my son caught the train and I could not stop crying. I really appreciate the Guan Yin Bodhisattva who reinforced my belief in the Guan Yin Dharma Door and that my prayers will always be answered. ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 18:13 , Processed in 0.085916 second(s), 19 queries .