[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-22 18:15:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

horsebaby 2014-07-03 18:52 Dear brothers and sisters in the Dharma, I would like to share my story about Little Houses. I am sorry that I cannot write in Chinese. Our family gets to know Master Lu and Guanyin Citta last year and I managed to conceive a baby around the same time. However, the baby did not stay alive, she was born prematurely and passed away. I recite Little Houses every day for her during the postnatal confinement period. At first I dreamed of her, indicating the quality of my Little House was not good, or they did not reach her. Then I continue reciting Little Houses, and finally dreamed of her in bright clothes and she looked happy in my dream. As we get this baby through IVF, I still recite and burn Little Houses for other embryos which maybe another baby. I am very thankful and grateful to Master Lu.As I managed to do something for my deceased babies through reciting Little Houses.. I have done many wrongdoings in the past, and now through Master Lu’s teaching, I can repent and change to be a better person. I vowed not to eat live seafood, and not to kill little beings and also to become a vegetarian on the 1st and 15th day of lunar month. We also went to liberate fishes whenever possible. I fell joyful and blissful from Master Lu’s teaching. I have also downloaded Master Lu’s radio programs and shared with my family and friends. I am still learning along the way. I hope everyone will continue to grow from Master Lu’s teaching and become prosperous and healthy and happy. May all beings be well and happy! Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu! ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 19:53 , Processed in 0.071287 second(s), 19 queries .