[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-25 16:19:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

I have been practicing the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door since November last year. Although I was not very diligent in my cultivation of the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door and committed several wrongdoings, the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva never abandoned me. Instead, she helped me pull though all the incidents I have experienced and this made me feel very touched. Before I started reciting Little Houses, I made the mistake of not reading up on how to fill it out properly. So while I was reciting Little Houses for my son and husband’s karmic creditors, their negative obstacles were activated, which led them to act abnormal – they often shouted at me. This made me upset and I started to resent them. During that period, we did not talk to each other. Nowadays, while I recite for the Little Houses, I also read Master Lu’s daily blog. Through the inspirational stories that my fellow cultivators have shared, I realised what happened was my fault and I hereby repent myself that it was me that made the mistakes, which I blamed others for. I will continue to be even more diligent in my cultivation of the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door and try to make my family happier. Deepest gratitude to the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva! I will follow the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door for the rest of my life! ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 17:30 , Processed in 0.074646 second(s), 19 queries .