[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-26 15:57:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

I would like to share with you an amazing story. My son has successfully applied for a master’s degree in the US with the help of the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door. My son experienced a great deal of agony after he applied for a master’s degree at several American universities. My dharma friend then told my son and I to recite for Daily Recitations. She also told us to recite Little Houses of Cundi Dharani (Chun Ti Shen Chou) 1,102 times which was recorded on a Self-Cultivation Record Form and in the following two months, we recited for more than 30 of the forms. Furthermore, my son added the Sri Devi Dharani (Ta Chi Hsiang Tien Nu Chou) and the Cintamani Cakravartin Dharani (Ju Yi PaoLun Wang To Lo Ni) to his Daily Recitations. Hard work definitely pays off. On the morning of Father’s Day, my son received an offer from the New York Institute of Technology. Then, on the 16th, he received another offer from Syracuse University. All of these offers made us so happy and excited! Deepest gratitude to the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva! We will follow the Guan Yin Bodhisattva and practice the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door for the rest of our lives. ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 13:42 , Processed in 0.067378 second(s), 19 queries .