[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-29 11:00:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

The Guan Yin Bodhisattva is always taking care of us as long as we are diligent and sincere in our cultivation. On the day of the Qing Ming Festival, I finished reciting and burnt a batch of 21 Little Houses for my abortion. The following night, I had a dream where a child appeared and sat on my lap while I watched a show. I then left a message on Master Lu’s blog and the secretariat replied that there was a child that needed its merits transferred and that I was supposed to offer 7 Little Houses per each batch. Yesterday morning, I burnt my first batch of 7 Little Houses and did not have any dreams that night. Furthermore, the pains that I used to experience in my right leg and hip joint suddenly disappeared. I would like to express my deepest gratitude to the Guan Yin Bodhisattva who responds to thousands of people. The only way we can pay her back is to be more diligent in our cultivation and propagate the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door to more people. ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 17:33 , Processed in 0.068484 second(s), 19 queries .