[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-31 16:14:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

Deepest gratitude to the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva! On 6th July 2014, an old couple who had recited more than 3,000 Little Houses within ten months, were able to save their 24 year old son. He had being suffering severe mental disorder for nearly twenty years. Their son has now nearly recovered and is about to get married. On average, his parents each recited five Little Houses per day, which all successfully transferred merits to the foreign spirits. They also transferred merits to the karmic creditors of their house. This is another incident which demonstrates that Little Houses are so amazing! Unlike them, I am so lucky that I got to know the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door at such a young age and am healthy enough to attend Dharma Functions, able to download Master Lu’s radio program and go onto the Internet to access the Master Lu’s latest information and teachings. Is there any reason why we cannot be diligent? I wish that I can become more diligent in my practise and obtain more wisdom through prastising the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door. ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 17:40 , Processed in 0.074106 second(s), 19 queries .