[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-1 17:25:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

Hello Dharma friends! I would like to share with you an incident which proves that the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door is real and that we really get responses through the “Three Dharma Gems”. In November 2013, I became familiar with the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door. I then started to practise by performing Daily Recitations and reciting for Little Houses while strictly following the guidelines of the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door. I would like to focus on the sale of my property. One of my properties was on the market for a long time and it could not sell due to problems with light rays. After I started practising the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door, I made a vow to the Guan Yin Bodhisattva that I would spend 5,000 RMB from the money I would receive from the sale to liberate fishes if the Guan Yin Bodhisattva would help me sell the property as soon as possible. The day after I made the vow, an interested buyer approached me and soon after, we had a deal. The transaction was completed smoothly. After the sale, I carried out my promise and spent 5,000 RMB on life liberation. I hereby would like to express my deepest appreciation towards the Guan Yin Bodhisattva as she is so compassionate! Although I have neither gotten through to be on Master Lu’s radio program nor had my Totem examined by Master Lu, I will continue to strictly follow the guidelines of the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door. I sincerely advise everyone that we should no doubt treasure such a great Dharma Door! Good news will come to us as long as we continue to cultivate. ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 16:13 , Processed in 0.065006 second(s), 19 queries .