[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-2 08:47:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

Deepest gratitude to the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva! Last year, before my husband underwent a major surgery, I liberated fishes and recited Little Houses for him. Furthermore, when my sisters and I recited the Great Compassion Mantra (Ta Pei Chou) for him, we pictured that the Guan Yin Bodhisattva was present and was blessing him during his surgery. As a result, the surgery went smoothly and was a success. My husband’s quick recovery surprised his doctor. I really appreciate the Guan Yin Bodhisattva and hereby would like to give more confidence to all my fellow Dharma friends through my own experiences. Let us follow Master Lu and be persistent in our cultivations by making great vows and performing recitations and life liberations. If we do, we will definitely receive blessings from the Guan Yin Bodhisattva! I would like to express my deepest gratitude to the Guan Yin Bodhisattva again. For the rest of my life, I will continue to follow and propagate the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door to more people and convince them to practice this Dharma Door by telling them about my experiences. ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 19:10 , Processed in 0.072773 second(s), 20 queries .