至诚心忏悔,

菩萨赐重生。

返回【博客发布的同修分享】首页

使用搜索“关键字” = 微官网搜索功能

《初学答疑群》扫码进入
《Whatsapp学习群》<<<点击进入
如微信点开,选择右上角“浏览其中打开”

正文

我是一名美国人。我多年前在日本学佛了近10年。所以,念经对我来说并不陌生。而且,我的确了解佛经的神奇力量,因为我在念经时得到了很多加持和保佑,但是因为那个法门出现了一些变化,我后来没再念经了,直到我碰到我的女朋友—Michelle。

当她知道我曾经是位佛弟子但停止了修行,她建议我继续念经,并且她告诉我有一个观世音菩萨直接传授的殊胜法门。那个时候我碰到一些经济问题,所以我决定试试。

在我开始念经后几个星期,我得到了很多很好的工作机会,而且在过去几年因为某些原因停止发放的美国政府给我的退休金也继续发放给我了。我感受到了这个法门的神奇力量,所以我有了更多继续的动力。Michelle还带我去参加卢台长的法会。那是我第一次看到那么多佛弟子参加法会。非常幸运的是,当我参加澳门法会时,我见到了卢台长,还和他握了手。当他看着我的眼睛对我说“谢谢”时,我从他身上感受到了强烈的慈悲。于是我就理解了为什么有这么多佛弟子跟着他学佛。

可能由于我业障深重,我学了这个法门3年后,我没有看到更多明显的效果。而且,我一直没有办法控制我看不好的影片的冲动,这是我一直想解决的最大问题。所以,我对这个法门失去了信心。我告诉Michelle我不想学了。她一直劝我继续,但是我拒绝了。而且我出轨了几次,这让我面对她时非常内疚,所以我们分手了。我是一个这么坏的人,我伤害了真的想帮我的人,我伤害了我自己的灵魂。

我刚停止修这个法门,报应很快就来了。去年,我停止了修行,这让我面对着因果中的恶报。大概在9月中,我的腰开始剧烈疼痛。我以为是肌肉拉伤,但是在上海最好的医院做了一系列的检查后,那里最好的医生和教授认为是肾的问题,而且非常严重。但是,他们不能确定到底是什么问题。他们需要在我体内装导管,而且允许我住院观察。但是,基于许多原因,这个建议方案我不能接受。就在那个时候,我的好朋友Michelle责怪我因为退转导致我马上受到了佛教说的因果定律的严重果报。

在九月份和十月份,我病得非常严重,非常虚弱,不能吃东西,而且一直疼。但是,我决定忏悔,要通过再次学习这个法门来改变我的情况。Michelle建议我许愿:

1.一个月内念诵21张小房子。

2.放生1200条鱼。

3.每天念诵礼佛大忏悔文来忏悔我的邪淫。4.将我参加法会的功德转到消除我这个病的灾劫上。

而且她说我要在每天的功课里加上圣无量寿决定光明王陀罗尼。

起初,我没有办法坐着念经,只能躺着念……但是神奇的是,当我许了愿并化了7张小房子后,疼痛开始消失,而且慢慢地我又可以行动了。照着这个方法,有一些小的“奇迹”,这告诉我我走在正确的道路上。最近,我已经恢复了差不多80%,我认为这会让医生们震惊的。

现在,我才理解我人生的那个时候是一个接近死亡的危机时刻,而且如果我没有开始念经,我今天可能已经不在这个世界了。我非常谦卑地感恩观世音菩萨,感恩卢台长,感恩Michelle,帮助我找到了这条道路!我为我所做的所有错事忏悔,并且向所有加持过我帮助过我的佛菩萨道歉!我会坚持学习这个法门直到我离开这个世界的那天。我祈求观世音菩萨和卢台长原谅我并给我更多的时间来忏悔和净化我的灵魂!

各位师兄们,不论遇到什么问题,不要退转,坚信佛法的力量,让一切都有个正确的结果。改变你的命运,法喜充满!观世音菩萨和卢台长一直在那儿帮助我们和加持我们!感恩伟大的观世音菩萨!感恩伟大的卢军宏师父!感恩观世音菩萨的心灵法门!

如果我的分享有不如理不如法的地方,恳请大慈大悲救苦救难广大灵感观世音菩萨原谅!恳请师父原谅!恳请护法菩萨原谅!感恩所有同修们的聆听!

作者:JH

(译者注:以上翻译如有不如理不如法的地方,理解若有错误的地方,恳请诸佛菩萨原谅,恳请师父原谅,恳请师兄们原谅,感恩!)

【附原文】

Thanks to Great Guanyin Bodhisattva!

Thanks to Great Master Lu!

Thanks to Guanyin Citta Dharma Door!

I am an American. I practiced Buddhism for nearly 10 years in Japan many years ago. So reciting sutras and mantras is not strange to me. And I really understand the magical power of Buddhism Sutras because I was blessed and got benefits from reciting the<Lotus Sutra>. But I stopped reciting sutras because something changed in that Dharma door until I met my girlfriend—Michelle.

When she knew that I was Buddhist and stopped cultivation, she suggest that I continue to reciting sutras, and she told me that there’s an amazing Dharma door which transferred by Guanyin Bodhisattva directly. I was facing financial problem at that time, so I decided to try.

After I started reciting for several weeks, I got some very good job opportunities and I received my retirement money from USA government which was paused for some reason in past years. I felt the magic power from this Dharma, so I had more passion to continue. And Michelle took me to Master Lu’s Dharma convention. It’s my first time to see so many Buddhists join a Dharma convention. What’s very fortunate, when I joined the Macau Dharma convention, I met Master Lu and he shook my hand. When he looked into my eyes and said “thank you” to me, I felt very strong compassion from him. Then I got to know why he has so many Buddhists to follow him.

Maybe I had too much Karmic obstacles, after I studied this Dharma for 3 years, I didn’t see more obvious effects. And I still couldn’t control my impulse to watch bad movies which is the biggest problem I wanted to solve. So I lost my confidence in this Dharma. I told Michelle that I decided to quit. She kept persuading me to continue, but I rejected. And I had some affairs which made me feel guilty to face her again, so we broke up. I was such a bad person. I hurt the people who is truly helping me and I hurt my own soul.

Just after I stopped practicing this Dharma, my karma came so fast. Last year, I had stopped practicing which left me open to the effects of negative karma. Around middle of September, I began experiencing severe pain in my back. I thought it was muscle strain, but after a series of tests in the top hospital of shanghai, the best doctors and professors determined it was my kidney, and it’s very serious. But, they couldn’t define exactly what the problem was. So, they wanted to put a catheter in me, and admit me to the hospital for observation. But this was unacceptable for a number of reasons. Its was at this time, my dear friend Michelle, scolded me for my situation, causing me to reflect on the severe Buddhist law of Cause and Effect. During September and October, I was extremely ill, very weak, unable to eat, and in pain. But I determined to repent, and change my situation through practicing this Dharma again. Michelle suggest me make vows:” 1) Finish 21 little house within one month. 2) Release 1200 fish. 3) Recite <Great Repentance Sutra> every day for my fornication. 4) Transfer my previous merits of joining the Dharma conventions to my illness karma”… And she said I need add reciting <Sheng Wu Liang Shou Chueh Ting Kuang Ming Wang To Lo Ni> into my daily reciting work.

At first I was unable to sit up to chant, so I had to do it laying down….but amazingly, after I made the vows and burnt 7 little house, the pain began to disappear, and slowly I was able to function again. Along the way there were several little “miracles”, that showed me I was on the correct path. Recently, I am almost recovered 80%, which I think will make doctors shocked.

Now I understand that point in my life was a near death crisis, and if I had not started chanting, I would not be here today. I’m humbly grateful to Guan yin Bodhisattva, to Master Lu, and to Michelle, for helping find the path! I repent for all I did wrongly and apologize to all Buddhas who helped me and blessed me. I will insist practicing this Dharma till the day I leave the world. I beg Guanyin Bodhisattva and Master Lu forgive me and give me more time to repent and purify my soul!

Dear brothers, whatever your problems, don’t give up. Believe in the power of this Buddhism to bring everything to a correct conclusion! Change your karma! Be happy! Guanyin Bodhisattva and Master Lu are always there blessing and helping us!

Thanks to Great Guanyin Bodhisattva!

Thanks to Great Master Lu!

Thanks to Guanyin Citta Dharma door!

If there’s any mistakes in my sharing, I beg Buddha’s forgiveness, I beg Master Lu’s forgiveness, I beg the Dharma protective Bodhisattvas’ forgiveness.

Thanks to all fellows for hearing my testimony.

分享人:美国佛友

【博客精彩感言摘录(五百零九)2020-04-21】

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-5-30 18:48 , Processed in 0.073268 second(s), 20 queries .