查看: 12543

【有声书 | 师父讲心理学】1、达到自我超脱境界 【中英双字】

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-4-18 17:03:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

【师父讲心理学】1、达到自我超脱境界 【有声书】中英双字

前往查看下一篇

点击下载全本《论“心理学的现代概念”》

正文

现代人在心理上一直有一种恐惧和害怕情绪,所以现代人必须要学会心理的放松、训练来对抗自己的焦虑与恐惧性。要学会小压力马上消除,大压力慢慢消除,更要学会“交叉消除法”—— 小压力在大压力出现前先消除,这样才能重新拥有自己的自信。

在生活中对自我进行放松和自信的心理来对抗焦虑情绪,犹如用行为治疗法来开发自我健康的认知系统,简单讲就是经常给自己一种鼓励,所以要经常鼓励自己,每天试着给自己鼓励三次:我今天做得很好,我今天心里没有压力,我今天很放松非常好,我在跟别人说话的时候表现得非常自然等这种正面行为模式来拒绝自己心中的负面行为模式,通过大量的强化思维健康行为,来削弱负面行为。这种在心理学上称之为自我调节(Self—regulation) 。

其实现实当中要让病患者拥有自我意识,扮演自己有信心有能力战胜任何环境下所出现问题的角色。心理辅导老师要让患有恐惧心态的人(病人)让他们自己以一种低调态度协调自己对社会上所有事情的认知,要让病人刺激自己脑垂体的焦虑情绪,不让它产生消极反应, 而产生一种既定思维:经常思维“这是任何人都能做到的,我当然也能做到的,” 从而达到一种自我超脱境界,这就会有效的帮助他们克制自己心中的忧郁成分,这种系统的方法在心理学上称为“脱敏疗法"。

People in modern society tend to experience feelings of fear. Thus, they must learn to relax and train to combat their own anxiety and fear. They should not only learn to immediately eliminate the small stresses and gradually eliminate the big stresses, but also learn the "cross elimination method": eliminate the small stresses before the bigger ones appear. By doing this, they can reclaim their confidence.

In our daily lives, we can relax and tackle anxiety with confidence. For example, we use behavioural therapies to develop a healthy cognitive system. Simply put, we should often give ourselves encouragement. Try to encourage yourself three times a day by saying, "I have done a good job today, I did not feel stressed, I did a good job relaxing myself today, and as I communicate with others, I can do so in a natural way", etc. These positive behavioural patterns can help us reject negative behavioural patterns within ourselves. Eliminating negative behaviours through strong reinforcement of healthy mental and behavioural patterns is called “self-regulation” in psychology.

We ought to help patients increase their self-awareness and have them play the role of a confident and competent person who can overcome the obstacles in their lives. Counsellors need to help those patients who struggle with fear to adjust their perceptions of everything in society with a low-key attitude. Allow patients to trigger the anxiety coming from their pituitary gland, preventing them from being passive, and thus forming a kind of habitual thinking. They should frequently adopt a mindset of: 'Anyone can make it, I can make it too'. They will thus arrive at a state of transcendence, helping them effectively control the depressed part of themselves. This systematic method is called “desensitisation” in psychology.

卢军宏太平绅士,现任世界心理健康联盟董事局主席、澳洲东方传媒弘扬佛法慈善机构董事局主席、澳洲东方传媒报业广播电视集团董事长,是澳大利亚高级心理辅导师,拥有澳洲心理学高级文凭,并荣誉担任意大利锡耶纳大学荣誉客座教授、受聘著名国际佛教大学荣誉教授、英国西苏格兰大学佛学与哲学讲师,具有 25 年心理辅导经验,宣讲心理学与佛学理论至世界125个国家与地区,拥有一千万佛学与心理学的学习者与追随者。

本书为卢军宏太平绅士近年来在心理学研究中的论述编著而成。多年来,卢军宏太平绅士在心理学的理论应用与实践中积累了丰富的经验,并有独到见解,为人类心理问题的解决提供了积极和创新式的解决方案,为现代心理学的发展增光添彩。

Professor Richard Lu JP currently serves as the Chairman of Mental Health International, Australia Oriental Buddhist Charity Association and the Australia Oriental Media Group. He is a senior counsellor, holding an Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychology (Australia). 

Professor Lu has also been appointed as an Honorary Visiting Professor by the prestigious University of Siena, Italy; Honorary Professor by an international Buddhist university; and Lecturer in the area of Buddhism and Philosophy at the University of the West of Scotland, UK. With 25 years of experience in counselling, Professor Lu has given lectures in psychology and Buddhist theory in 125 countries and regions. 

Currently, there are 10 million people studying and following his psychological and Buddhist practices.

This book is a compilation of Professor Lu’s psychological research over the years. Professor Lu has abundant experience from many years of applying and practising psychology. His unique insight also provides positive and innovative solutions to mental health issues facing people today, adding lustre to the development of modern psychology.

--- 以上内容排版、视听资料处理等如有不如理不如法的地方,请南无大慈大悲观世音菩萨和护法菩萨原谅!请各位师兄原谅!

【初学入门】大合集【强烈收藏】 

经文教念及注意事项  

什么是经典组合XFZ【附视频】

卢台长是谁?      

世界各地观音堂 

各类打印资料下载    

不给师父丢脸【初学、做师父好弟子必读  

白话佛法书籍、音频、视频全了  

防失联、更多精彩【点击】下图

防失联【点下图】安装APP苹果|离线|安卓

【点击下图】进入【一口气】看完/听完【热门大合集】

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 19:41 , Processed in 0.073759 second(s), 20 queries .