返回【博客发布的同修分享】首页 

使用搜索“关键字” = 微官网搜索功能 

《初学答疑群》扫码进入
《Whatsapp学习群》<<<点击进入
如微信点开,选择右上角“浏览其中打开”

正文

今天我分享观世音菩萨有求必应,保佑我家顺利购房并省下8万澳币。

我家买房之事,真的灵的不得了,我求了菩萨15天后就连续中标到两处心仪的房子,而且最终买房省了8万澳币。

继上次在2022年11月24日许愿并求菩萨保佑成功拿到澳洲永久居民身份后,我丈夫也顺利被单位录取成为全职员工。接下来我们的计划就是找房子买房子,因为我们租的房子6月底就到期了,时间很紧迫。因为去年已经定下来的行程是复活节期间回国看望父母。我想趁4月份回国前把房子买下来,才能安心和方便办理相关手续。我丈夫马上向银行申请了预批贷款,这样投标才有底。

我们从1月底开始找房子,几乎每周六都要看几处房。在澳洲买房子竞争很激烈,房子开放日几乎都挤满人,通常几个人一起投标,房子很快就卖掉。因为第一次在澳洲买房,我们预算有限,加上没有经验,没敢投标太高,所以我们错过了好几处心仪的房子,眼看还有18天我就要回国了,我开始担心房产再不断地涨价,5月初返澳后时间很紧。

我想还好有师父教我们的“五大法宝”,于是2023年3月21日我赶紧向南无大慈大悲的观世音菩萨许愿:

1.念诵49遍礼佛大忏悔文来化解和消除导致我和家人不能顺利买房子的相关阻碍;

2.烧送21张小房子给自己的要经者;

3.念诵1000遍解结咒来化解与房东之间的冤结;

4.念诵1000遍准提神咒,希望菩萨保佑早日顺利买到房子;

5.现身说法;

6.一定会在新宅中安放目前供着的大佛台(长1.58米,宽0.68米,高2.2米)。

许愿后,我有意念感觉要再请教房产经纪的同修Kevin师兄,所以就安排丈夫跟Kevin师兄见面。起初担心丈夫不答应,因为他不喜欢麻烦别人,出乎意料的是这次丈夫很配合,整个见面过程都很顺利并聊得很好,也让我们更有信心,更有把握来投标房子。Kevin师兄和小李师兄也百忙中抽出时间跟丈夫去看房子,和跟房子经纪人跟进了解情况。虽然当时没有投到,还是很感激师兄们的帮助。心想菩萨一定有安排。

每一次看到有心仪的房子我都在上香后向菩萨禀告看中哪一处房子,并请菩萨安排合适的房子。这次我有感觉除了现房还想去找找一些正在建的房子。我们之前没有考虑这些房子,因为房子的交付时间都超越房租到期时间,原因是丈夫坚持不再跟房东续约。

这次我主张推介了一处7月才建好的全新房子,丈夫说他其实发邮件问过,只因7月底才建好,就没有考虑。这次丈夫改变想法,愿意投标试试,并商讨了佛台的位置(丈夫虽然不信佛,不过也答应以佛台来找房子)。

同一时间我们也看中一处二手房,于是这两处房子丈夫都投标了。结果4月5日(许愿15天后,计划回国的前两天),我们连中了这两处房子。最终我们选择了其中全新的这处房子。这次丈夫也完全不介意续约房租直到房子建好。

让我感觉更神奇的是,在我们付了定金后没多久,开发商卖剩下的一处房子时,房子已涨价8万澳币。当下感觉菩萨好照顾我们,让我们省下了8万澳币!我终于在计划时间内顺利购房,能够放心地回国了。

我的分享就到这里,如有不如理不如法的地方,请南无释迦牟尼佛慈悲原谅,请南无大慈大悲救苦救难广大灵感观世音菩萨慈悲原谅,请十方三世一切诸佛菩萨及龙天护法菩萨慈悲原谅,请恩师慈悲原谅。感恩师兄们阅读。

the Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva responds to all prayers and blessed my family with a smooth house purchase, saving us AU$80,000.

My deepest gratitude to Namo Shakyamuni Buddha.

My deepest gratitude to the Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva.

My deepest gratitude to all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas from ten directions and three periods of time.

My deepest gratitude to the Dharma Protectors and to the Merciful Master Jun Hong Lu.
My sharing today: the Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva responds to all prayers and blessed my family with a smooth house purchase, saving us AU$80,000.

I would like to share my miraculous journey on buying a house. After praying to The Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva for 15 days, we successfully won bids for two desired houses and ultimately saved AU$80,000 in the house purchase. With the blessings of The Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva, we had finally became Australian permanent residency after I had made great vows on November 24 2022. My husband had also successfully converted to a full-time employee at his company.

Our next plan was to purchase a house because our rental contract would be expiring by the end of June, leaving us with limited time. At the same time, I had made plans to visit my parents overseas during the Easter holiday. Hence, I needed to get a house before April so that I could prepare any necessary documents before leaving with peace of mind.

My husband immediately applied for a pre-approved loan from the bank to increase our chance of bidding. We started looking for houses at the end of January and visited several properties almost every Saturday. Buying a house in Australia is highly competitive, and open house inspections are usually crowded, with multiple people bidding together, resulting in houses being sold quickly. As it was our first time buying a house in Australia and due to our limited budget and lack of experience, we didn’t dare to bid too high, so we missed several desired houses. With only 18 days left before leaving for my holiday, not only I began to worry about the limited time but also the increasing property prices.

Fortunately, I remembered Master Lu’s Five Golden Practices and on March 21, 2023, I quickly made vows to The Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva to:

1.Recite 49 times of Eighty-eight Buddhas Great Repentance (LIFO) to resolve and eliminate any obstacles that is preventing me and my family from purchasing a house smoothly.

2.Recite 21 little house for my own Karmic Creditors.

3.Recite 1,000 times of Mantra to Untie Karmic Knots to resolve any conflicts with the landlord.

4.Recite 1,000 times of Cundi Dharani (Chun Ti Shen Zhou) to seek blessing from The Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva and grant us success in purchasing a house as quickly as possible.

5.Share my testimonial after we purchase a house.

6.Ensure a place for our current large altar (1.58 meters long, 0.68 meters wide, and 2.2 meters high) in the new home.

After making these vows, I had the thought of seeking advice from one of the fellow practitioners – Kevin who is a real estate agent. So, I arranged for my husband to meet with Kevin. Initially, I was worried that my husband wouldn’t agree because he doesn’t like to trouble others. To my surprise, he was very cooperative this time, and the entire meeting went smoothly with a pleasant conversation. This gave us more confidence and assurance in bidding for houses. Kevin and Ms Li also took time out of their busy schedules to accompany my husband to visit houses and follow up with the real estate agents. Although we didn’t succeed in bidding at that time, we were grateful for their help. I believe that these were all part of Bodhisattva’s arrangements.

Every time I saw a house of interest, I would light incense and inform The Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva of my choice, asking Bodhisattva to arrange a suitable house. This time, in addition to second hand houses, I had the thought of looking for houses that were under construction. We hadn’t considered these before because their completion dates would be much later than our rental contract and my husband insisted on not renewing the lease with the landlord. But this time, I recommended a brand new house that would be completed by the end July. Initially, my husband mentioned that he had contacted the developer before but didn’t consider it due to the completion date. Fortunately, my husband have a look at this house again and it changed his mind. He gave it a go. Meanwhile, we also spotted a nice second-hand house and my husband bid for both of these properties. On April 5 (two days before my flight,  and 15 days after making the vows), we successfully won bids for both houses. In the end, we chose the brand new house and my husband didn’t mind extending the lease until the house was completed.

What felt even more miraculous was that shortly after we paid the deposit, the remaining house from the developer increased by AU$80,000. At that moment, I felt that The Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva had taken good care of us and saved us AU$80,000! Finally, we have successfully bought a house within the time frame and I am excited for my holiday.

Thank you for taking time to read my true story and I beg for forgiveness from The Great Lord Buddha, Namo Shakyamuni Buddha, The Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva, all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas from ten directions and three periods of time, The Dharma protectors, and to The our Merciful Master Jun Hong Lu if there were any inappropriate statements in my sharing.

With Metta!

From Ms Chan – 24 July 2023

分享人:陈师兄2023年7月24日【精彩感言摘录(八百八十)2023-08-30】

《精彩感言摘录》和《网友反馈》仅属个人的理解,由于修行阶段的限制,难免有偏差,请慎重对待其中的说法。

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 01:45 , Processed in 0.064757 second(s), 19 queries .