[Totem Enquiry] son hard to discipline- 2011 Malaysia 12

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-10-28 09:31:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

More Totem Enquiry Cases

Totem Enquiry

The following case is extracted from “The Art of Applying Comprehensive Metaphysics” Grand Dharma Function in Malaysia on 28 August 2011. Master Lu performed Totem Enquiries live on stage and answered questions from the audience to help them overcome difficulties in their health, career, and everyday issues.

When a person is asking Master Lu to perform Totem Enquiry, if a living person is being enquired, then the year of birth and the Chinese zodiac sign of that person should be stated. If a deceased person is being enquired, then the full name of the deceased and the exact written characters of the name should be stated.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Enquirer: Hi, Master Lu.

Master Lu: Hi.

Enquirer: I was born in 1952, year of the Dragon.

Master Lu: Born in 1952, year of the Dragon. Is that yourself?

Enquirer: Hm.

Master Lu: Okay, let me see. I need to locate your Totem first. Ah, I found your Totem. Now you can tell me, what would you like to ask?

Enquirer: My health.

Master Lu: Your lower back is not good. Lower back. Do you understand? Secondly, let me tell you, your digestive system is not good. Is that right?

Enquirer: Yes yes yes.

Master Lu: Let me tell you, now I can see that your digestive system has a small section of black patch. I’m not sure if you had any operations in the past.

Enquirer: No, I haven’t.

Master Lu: If you haven’t had any operations then you should be careful. There‘s something in your digestive system. If you had an operation before, then it could just be a scar. Do you understand? Now the small patch is located on your lower right abdomen. On the right side, you often feel a bit of pain. Is that right?

Enquirer: Yes yes.

Master Lu: Alright.

Enquirer: Also, my legs.

Master Lu: Your legs, let me tell you, the joints on your legs are not good. The joints, the lower ones. It’s the right foot. The right foot is hurting severely.

Master Lu: Okay. Ah, there’s a foreign spirit of a male on your foot.

Master Lu: Why are you saying “yes” when I said that there’s a foreign spirit of a male? Can you perform Totem Enquiry as well? I said there‘s a foreign spirit of a male on her foot, and she said “yes”. Ah-ya. Now we have a Master Lee. Alright, let me tell you how many Little Houses you need to recite for him, okay?

Enquirer: I don’t know how to recite.

Master Lu: Later you can go to the main entrance and ask the volunteers with the tags at the information desks. If you ask them, they will teach you. Okay?

Enquirer: Master Lu, I have a son, he’s hard to discipline. What can I do?

Master Lu: Your son is hard to discipline. Tell me which year he was born.

Enquirer: Born in 1979, year of the Ram.

Master Lu: Ah. I see it, I see it. Alright, let me tell you, he came into your life to collect karmic debts.

Enquirer: What can I do? What can I do?

Master Lu: What can you do?

Enquirer: Oh, no.

Master Lu: You should recite the Mantra to Untie Karmic Knots (Chieh Chieh Chou) for him every day. Recite the Mantra to Untie Karmic Knots (Chieh Chieh Chou) 49 times per day. Also, you should recite the Heart Sutra (Hsin Ching) 7 times per day for your son. You can say the prayer, “May the Great Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva protect and bless my son, <full name>, help him to gain wisdom.” Do you know how to say the prayer?

Enquirer: Yes.

Master Lu: Okay. You can recite for him like this every day. I guarantee that after three months, your son will gradually improve. But you have to remember, you shouldn’t keep feeding him with live animals.

Enquirer: He won’t listen.

Master Lu: If he doesn’t listen to you, you can perform recitations and he will listen to you. Right now, you need to untie the karmic knots between you and him. Are you able to remember that, by the time… Secretariat staff, can you help her to take notes? Every day, recite the Eighty-eight Buddhas Great Repentance (Li Fo Ta Chan Hui Wen) for him once.

Enquirer: I recite…

Master Lu: Of course it’s you who needs to recite. Him, recite? He won’t listen to you, would he recite? You are so smart. “I recite.” What? What? What?

Secretariat Staff: She said she can’t read.

Master Lu: Oh, you can’t read, right? It’s alright, if you can’t read, at the main entrance, we have CDs for free distribution. They are recordings. You can slowly recite with the recording. Do you understand? Alright? You must learn it. Ah. If you can’t, later you can find people in Malaysia who cultivate under the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door to help you. Today, they have put in tremendous efforts. In fact, many volunteers wearing the red t-shirt are from Malaysia. So later if you ask them… They all know how to recite. Ask them to teach you. Do you understand? Teach you how to recite in the Malaysian language.

Enquirer: I don’t know how to speak the Malaysian language.

Master Lu: Oh, I made a mistake. It doesn’t matter what language you recite sutras and mantras in. Buddhas and Bodhisattvas will listen to your recitation. It’s not about which language you’re reciting in, but it’s about the message you’re expressing. It’s about the messages from your recitation that have been received by Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. This is like making phone calls to Buddhas and Bodhisattvas with your mobile. There was an old lady who had been reciting all her life. She couldn’t read, and she only knew how to recite the Six Syllable Mantra, “Om Mani Padme Hum”. She recited the last syllable incorrectly as: “Om Mani Padme Niu”. As a result, for her entire life she had been reciting “Om Mani Padme Niu”. I performed Totem Enquiry for her, she’s now in Heaven.

Enquirer: May I ask what kind of Dragon I am?

Master Lu: What kind of Dragon are you? Oh. White dragon. Quite good. Underneath your Dragon Totem, there are beautiful clouds. This indicates that you’re quite lucky. Even though your son is not showing filial piety, but overall your life is pretty good.

Enquirer: I don’t think so. My husband always scolds me. Quite annoying.

Master Lu: It’s okay. When you were little, your parents treated you quite well.

Enquirer: Yes, that’s right.

Master Lu: Hm. How can it be perfect in every way? Good parents, good husband, good son. Where can you find that? These days, who has a perfect life with everything going according to plan? Are you kidding? Otherwise we wouldn’t need to recite. Do you understand? If your husband is not good, then recite for him. Okay?

Enquirer: How many Little Houses should I recite?

Master Lu: Little Houses should be enough. Okay?

Enquirer: Okay. Thank you, thank you.

《资料大全》

点下图安装【慈爱心灵】APP

《初学答疑群》扫码进入
《Whatsapp学习群》<<<点击进入
如微信点开,选择右上角“浏览其中打开”

--- 以上内容排版、视听资料处理等如有不如理不如法的地方,请南无大慈大悲观世音菩萨和护法菩萨原谅!请各位师兄原谅!

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 20:56 , Processed in 0.070325 second(s), 19 queries .