慈爱心灵

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 17938

Eng Audiovisual【天地游】V1-Part B1: The Hell associated with sexual misconduct邪淫地狱

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-8-22 15:07:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

[Official Transcript] v1.B1: The Hell Associated with Sexual Misconduct (The Hell of Excrement and the Hell of Iron Bed)邪淫地狱(粪池地狱、铁床地狱)

>> Click here to check the Chinese Version <<

>>Click here for watching video of Words of Wisdom in English<<

>>Click here for watching Youtube "Totem Reading" with English/Chinese subtitle"<<

Glossary Study

邪淫地狱         the Hell associated with sexual misconduct

邪淫                sexual misconduct

南京菩萨         Nanjing Bodhisattva

护法菩萨         the Dharma-protecting Bodhisattvas

佛法戒律         the Buddhist precepts

download the Glossary Notes

download the audiovisual files

Journey to Heaven & Hell

問:

最近接到一個關於邪淫地獄的慘像,懇請師父開示以下意念是否屬實。

師父法身坐在蓮花上顯化在觀音堂空中,上面是觀世音菩薩、佛陀、南京菩薩和護法菩薩。師父法身在處理一位弟子的案件,那位弟子犯了佛法戒律。一個大螢幕顯化在空中,給弟子觀看邪淫地獄的慘像。

Question:

I recently received a thought message regarding the gruesome scenes in the Hell associated with sexual misconduct.

Seated on a lotus, the Master’s Dharma body appeared mid-air in the Guan Yin Citta Centre. In the sky, Guan Yin Bodhisattva, the Buddha, Nanjing Bodhisattva and the Dharma-protecting Bodhisattvas all appeared. The Master was examining a case regarding a disciple who had breached the Buddhist precepts. A large display suddenly emerged in the air, detailing to me the horrifying scenes in the Hell associated with sexual misconduct.

邪淫地獄:

一個很黑暗的山洞裡,一個很大很大,好像有三四個足球場那麼大的水池,很深,很多亡靈(男男女女)浸在裡面,只剩頭部還沒被淹沒,每個靈體都發出很慘烈的聲音,撕心裂肺地喊叫,聽得我汗毛直立,不是世間常人所能想像得到的哭嚎,很恐怖,迴盪在整個山洞的空間裡。

The Hell associated with sexual misconduct

In a pitch-dark cave lay a deep and gigantic pool as large as three or four soccer fields. Many souls, male and female, were submerged, with only their heads visible above the surface, and they all screamed in agony and terror. These horrifying howls were beyond the imagination of human beings, and it made my hair stand on end as the cries echoed around the cavern. It was terrifying.

空中的螢幕轉換影像,一個靈體被調出來出現在水池的岸邊,一臉痛苦,整個身體都是糞池的糞水,全身臭不可聞,在哀嚎,說:“我被地府官員丟進糞池後,耳孔、鼻孔、口腔立刻被糞池的水淹沒,很臭,臭得我差點暈死過去。那個糞池就好像我們人間看到的化糞池一樣,裡面全部都是糞便,而且糞水在接觸到靈體後是刺骨地疼,糞池裡面有小蟲和不知名的生物,會在糞池裡啃咬我們這些罪靈。糞池又大又深,沒有邊際,就算讓你游到岸邊,你也沒辦法上來,因為你全身都是糞便,滑溜溜的,根本爬不上去,只能一直在池裡受苦。”

On the display, the scenes changed. One soul, in obvious pain and thoroughly soaked in stinking liquid excrement, was sent to the pool’s edge. He wailed: “The moment I was thrown into the pool of excrement, my ears, nose and mouth were immediately filled with the liquid. It was so overwhelming that I almost passed out!

“The excrement pool was similar to the septic tanks used in the Human Realm - full of faeces. We (the offenders) felt a piercing pain as soon as our bodies touched the liquid. Small worms and other unknown creatures were biting us. The excrement pool was wide and deep with no boundary. Even if you could swim to the edge, there was no way you could scramble out as the excrement made our bodies far too slippery. The only option was to endure the suffering in the pool.”

螢幕畫面轉換,又一個地獄景象出現。一個很大的山洞,這個空間的地獄是火紅火紅的,空氣很熱很燙,下面很多鐵床,鐵床上是一根一根很尖的刺,鐵床下有火在燒,每根尖刺都是燒到通紅通紅,男男女女一絲不掛躺在鐵床上受罰,哀嚎聲四起。這個地獄太大了,是懲罰在世男女犯淫蕩通姦、亂搞男女關係之人。

畫面結束。我的意念也從沉睡中清醒。

2018年6月22日

The scene on the display switched to another Hell. It was a huge cave. This Hell was burning red and the air was extremely hot. A lot of iron beds lay below, with sharp spikes glowing red hot on the surface and fire burning underneath. Male and female offenders, their cries echoing around the Hell, lay naked on these torturous iron beds, undergoing their punishment. The Hell was enormous. People involved in adultery and sexual misconduct will be punished here.

As I woke from my sleep, the scene ended.

22 June 2018

答:完全正確,地獄就有糞便(糞池)地獄,如果到了這時候才慘叫就來不及了。

Master Jun Hong Lu’s reply:

That’s totally correct. There is indeed an Excrement Hell. It is too late to scream if you end up there.

Previous       Next

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 01:51 , Processed in 0.068354 second(s), 19 queries .