慈爱心灵

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 17940

Eng Audiovisual【天地游】v1.B2: The Unintermittent Hell 无间地狱(谤佛地狱)

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-8-24 11:01:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

[Official Transcript]v1.B2: The Unintermittent Hell (Associated with Defaming Buddhism) 无间地狱(谤佛地狱)

>> Click here to check the Chinese Version <<

>>Click here for watching video of Words of Wisdom in English<<

>>Click here for watching Youtube "Totem Reading" with English/Chinese subtitle"<<

Glossary Study

弘扬/诽谤佛法  propagate/defame the Buddha-Dharma

弘扬正法的弘法人      propagators of any Right Dharma

堕落地狱         descend into Hell

三宝(佛法僧)    the Triple Gems (the Buddha, the Dharma and the Sangha)

恶意                unwholesome intentions

敛财                collect money by illegitimate means or for personal use

中伤                smear

无间地狱         the Unintermittent Hell

谤佛地狱         the Hell for defaming Buddhism

地府官员         the Underworld officials

鬼差                enforcement officers

造(大)口业       committe (severe) verbal misconduct

嘴巴乱讲的结果    retribution for irresponsible speech

孽报成熟         when one's karmic retribution manifests

download the Glossary Notes

download the audiovisual files

Journey to Heaven & Hell

问:弟子来自马来西亚,于2018年8月3日在观音堂拜佛结束后,接到一个关于谤佛地狱(无间地狱)的开示,观世音菩萨告知弟子可以将当天接受到的意念发送给师父,请师父确认过后转发在网络,提醒世人切勿诽谤任何正法、正信法门(任何宗教),及任何弘扬正法的弘法人,堕落此地狱者凄惨无比,切记切记,在世学佛人不要恶意诽谤三宝(佛、法、僧),不可敛财,就算不修也不要任意中伤弘扬正法的弘法人。

Question:

On 3 August 2018, after praying to the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas at the Guan Yin Citta Centre, I received a thought message regarding the Hell associated with defaming Buddhism (the Unintermittent Hell). Guan Yin Bodhisattva told me that I was permitted to share my spiritual experience with the Master, and once verified by the Master, I should share it online to warn people against defaming any practices of Right Faith or Right Dharma (including any other religions).“A person should not defame any propagators of any Right Dharma, as any of those descending into this Hell will experience excruciating pain and suffering. It is important to bear this in mind! “Buddhist practitioners must not defame the Triple Gems (the Buddha, the Dharma and the Sangha) with unwholesome intentions, nor should they collect money by illegitimate means or for personal use. Even if they do not follow the Buddhist practice, they still must not smear propagators of any Right Dharma.”

无间地狱 (谤佛地狱):

大银幕布满整个观音堂佛台前方,一个地狱景象出现,几个罪灵被护法神压制跪在护法菩萨前面,护法菩萨一脸严肃,观音堂上空布满天兵天将,个个威严无比。在地府官员宣判罪名后,观音堂地板出现一个黑色通道,黑色通道开启后,凄厉的叫喊声立刻传了上来(可以说是鬼哭狼嚎)非世间任何恐怖片的音声可以形容的,可怕至极,听得我汗毛直立。

The Unintermittent Hell (associated with defaming Buddhism)

A display appeared from thin air and stretched across the front of the Buddhist altar in the Guan Yin Citta Centre, and it began to reveal the scene of the Hell. A few souls were forced by Dharma protectors to kneel in front of Dharma-protecting Bodhisattvas, who appeared solemnly stern, while an army of heavenly and dignified- looking soldiers appeared in the sky above the Guan Yin Citta Centre. After the Underworld officials pronounced the verdicts, a dark passage appeared on the ground of the Guan Yin Citta Centre. When it opened, I heard echoes of terrifying screams from within. There are no words to describe how horrifying these screams were, as even the most spine-tingling cry from a horror film pales miserably in comparison. It was truly frightening. Every hair on my body stood up out of pure fear.

罪灵立刻被投入黑色通道中,直堕无间大地狱。护法告诉我,这个地狱是不管任何人,只要你诽谤正法,正信法门(任何宗教)都会送去这个地狱执行惩罚。

罪灵堕落地狱后,一脸惊恐,罪灵的意念传送到观音堂银幕中,所有感觉,包括地狱热度,地狱景象,罪灵的恐惧,痛苦我都好像亲入此境,不是世间任何科技可以发明出来的(这是地府的)。 

The souls were taken into the dark passage, which teleported them to the Unintermittent Hell. The Dharma Protector told me that, no matter who you are, any person - so long as they have defamed any practice of Right Faith or Right Dharma, or of any religion - will be taken and punished in this terrifying Hell. After these terrified souls descended into Hell, their thoughts were transmitted onto the display in the Guan Yin Citta Centre. I could feel all of their sensations, including the Hell’s searing heat, what they saw, their fear and pain – it was as though I were there personally. Because it was the Underworld, what I witnessed was not something that could be invented even by the most advanced modern technology in the Human Realm.

一个不同其他地狱的鬼差出现(和其他我观看到的地狱不同,其他地狱的鬼差像我们在阳世的人,有穿古代官服的,有穿现代制服的,根据地域不同,管地狱的鬼差是不一样的),长得好像七八个人那么高大,有黑肤色的,有红肤色的,可是样子很凶,你只要看一眼就会很害怕,不像人的脸,有点像牛的样子可是身体是个人。

An enforcement officer suddenly appeared before the souls. Enforcement officers differ according to their respective jurisdictions. Those in other Hells look similar to the people in the Human Realm, though some are dressed in clothes from the ancient past, others wear the attire of the modern day. But this particular officer was different. He stood at the height of seven or eight men, his skin red and black, and with a ferocious appearance. No matter who looked at him, they would be terrified. His face was unlike that of a man - he was more like a bull, with a man’s body.

之前分享过的无间地狱四周是熔岩,溶浆,热度极高。鬼差接住那个罪灵,向地狱上空问了几句话,上空有声音传来说明此罪灵犯了什么罪,要受刑几年(这个罪灵要受一万年的地狱罪,我不知道地狱的时间怎么算,一万年等于人间几年?我问观世音菩萨,菩萨只是流着眼泪,没有说话)。地狱鬼差用手(它的力气齐大无比)一锤溶岩,红红的溶浆立刻从熔岩漫了出来,鬼差拿了一个很大的物器盛住熔浆,另一只手抓住罪灵的口,任凭罪灵怎么挣扎都无用(鬼差力气很大),把熔浆倒了一口进去罪灵的嘴巴。

Previously, I shared what I experienced on my journey to the Unintermittent Hell, describing it as an extremely hot place surrounded by red-hot slag and molten lava. The enforcement officer grasped the soul firmly, shouted a few words at the sky and waited for the echoed response. The voice listed all the crimes committed by the soul, and for how many years the punishment should last. I heard that the offender would spend 10,000 years in Hell.

As I didn’t know how Hell-years were calculated, I asked Guan Yin Bodhisattva: “How many years in the Human Realm equate to 10,000 years in the Hell Realm?”

Guan Yin Bodhisattva said nothing, but tears were welling up in her eyes.

The enforcement officer was incredibly powerful and strong, as he blasted a hole into the slag with his fist. As molten lava seeped out, he took a large cup by the handle, dipped it into the lava with one hand, and with the other pried open the soul’s mouth. The soul struggled and tried to break free but to no avail, as the officer’s strength was immense. The molten hot lava was poured into the offender’s mouth.

罪灵立刻从口中发出撕心裂肺的哭喊声(太可怕了,其他地狱受刑的罪灵都不曾这么痛苦),罪灵意念传到银幕前:太痛了,观世音菩萨,我从溶浆一入口那一刻就痛不欲生,溶浆像火一样在我五脏六腑烧啊,外面的皮肤立刻冒黑,全身冒烟,眼,耳立刻流出血水,太疼了,每一刻都好像一万年那么长,我一秒都不想呆在这个地狱,我不应该诽谤心灵法门菩萨和护法,造大恶口业,不该说心灵法门是妖魔鬼怪,旁门左道。我错了。

这个地狱的每一个罪灵都是黑乎乎的,我根本看不到他们的脸(应该说几乎没有脸),只要体内的溶浆熄灭后,鬼差又会拿溶浆投入口中,在这个地狱每一秒都在受惩罚,直到受刑时间完毕。

银幕消失了,这是我在最清醒的状态下接受到的意念。

At the top of its burning lungs, the offender let out a terrifying scream. The suffering from punishment in other Hells paled in comparison. Their thoughts were transmitted to the display: “It’s too painful, Guan Yin Bodhisattva! I wish that I could die! The lava is like liquid flames burning through every organ, and my skin is blackened with the smoke from my pores. Blood and pus are seeping from my eyes and ears. It’s unbearable! Every moment feels like 10,000 years - I don’t want to stay in this Hell for a second longer. I shouldn’t have defamed the Bodhisattvas and Dharma Protectors of the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door. I shouldn’t have spoken so irresponsibly and committed such severe verbal misconduct. I shouldn’t have said that Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door was an evil cult. I was wrong!”

Every offender in this Hell appeared charred, their faces indistinguishable to the point of facelessness. Whenever the lava in the soul’s body cooled, the enforcement officer would pour in another cup of fresh molten liquid. In this Hell, the punishment is inflicted every single second until the sentence is over. The display then disappeared; that was the thought message I received at my most clear- headed.

答:当然属实。诽谤佛法者一个个都要受罚的,早点晚点,不是不报,时候未到。师父弘法到现在,有讲过任何法门不好吗?这(谤佛地狱)就是嘴巴乱讲的效果。如果你们梦到的话,害怕不害怕?诽谤,最后吃苦的时候就知道了。罪孽到报的时候,菩萨都救不了。地狱里面中很高大的鬼差,就是牛头马面,是地府专门执行刑罚的。

----2018-08-16 来信疑惑(二百四十七)

Master Jun Hong Lu’s reply:

All those who defame the Buddha-Dharma will be punished - it’s just a matter of time. Have you heard me criticise any religions since I propagated the Dharma? This Hell for defaming Buddhism is retribution for irresponsible speech. Even when dreaming about this Hell, wouldn’t you be scared? You will realise the consequence of defamation through the punishment. When a person’s karmic retribution manifests, even the Bodhisattvas are unable to save them. Hell’s huge enforcement officers belong to the Underworld, tasked with executing the punishment. Their faces are like a horse, and their horns like a bull.

Excerpt from Master Lu’s Q&A (247), 16 August 2018

Previous       Next

Read more

《初学答疑群》扫码进入
《Whatsapp学习群》<<<点击进入
如微信点开,选择右上角“浏览其中打开”

【最新发布】提取群-非法布施
欢迎愿意遵守群规的师兄

《每周四,日19点周三早6:20周六13点共修》

--- 以上内容排版、视听资料处理等如有不如理不如法的地方,请南无大慈大悲观世音菩萨和护法菩萨原谅!请各位师兄原谅!

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 10:32 , Processed in 0.070848 second(s), 19 queries .