慈爱心灵

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 19837

Eng Audiovisual【天地游】v1.B3: The Hell Associated with Abusive Speech, Sexual Misco

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-9-1 12:16:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

[Official Transcript]v1.B3: The Hell Associated with Abusive Speech, Sexual Misconduct and Killing; The Hell Associated with Amassing Wealth Illicitly and Defaming Buddhism; The Great Hell Associated with Sexual Misconduct (The Hell of Pillars and the Hell of Iron Bed) 邪淫地狱(抱柱地狱,铁床地狱)

>> Click here to check the Chinese Version <<

>>Click here for watching video of Words of Wisdom in English<<

>>Click here for watching Youtube "Totem Reading" with English/Chinese subtitle"<<

Glossary Study

习气 the bad habits

佛法因果  the law of cause and effect in Buddhism

造业者和诽谤者 offenders and slanderers

佛友 practitioners

居士 lay practitioners (lay 世俗的)

坚信你师父 have firm faith in your Master

谤佛文章与言论

defamatory articles or remarks

弟子间相互团结,相互友爱

All disciples should stay united, care for one another

弘扬观世音菩萨的心灵法门

promote Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door

莫让这些不实言论动摇了你们念佛求道之心

Don’t let those unfounded statements waver your faith and your aspiration to practise Buddhism and attain the Way.

末法时期 in this Age of Dharma Decline

弟子们要好好修

As disciples, you should be diligent in your spiritual cultivation.

听你师父的录音开示

listen to your Master’s radio program

看白话佛法 read the Buddhism in Plain Terms

白话佛法能让你们开悟破诸多烦恼魔障 

Buddhism in Plain Terms will help you to get enlightened and overcome many troubles and demonic obstacles.

真心修学心灵法门的人

earnestly study and practise Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door

恶口诽谤 bad-mouth and slander

正信佛教 true Buddhist teaching

信受佛法戒律 believe and abide by the Buddhist precepts

恶口诽谤者 people who commit harsh speech and defamation

关帝菩萨 Guan Di Bodhisattva

佛台 altar

天兵天将 heavenly generals and soldiers 

听你师父之言 heed your Master’s advice

好好持戒 strictly observe the precepts

免堕三恶涂之苦

will not descend into the three deplorable Lower Realms of Existence

敛财 amass wealth dishonestly/amass wealth illicitly 

借佛敛财 accumulate wealth in the name of Buddhism

假法师 bogus monastics

不懂佛法因果之人

people who blatantly disregard the law of karma

造口业 commit karma of speech

狼心狗肺者 those who are cruel and heartless

欺师灭祖者 those who betray and disrespect their teachers and the teachings

毁坏佛法者 those who destroy Buddhism

阿赖耶识(第八意识)

the alaya-vijnana or eighth consciousness

淫欲念头 the lustful thought

人行畜生事 animal-like behaviours carried out by humans

修心 cultivate one’s mind

发大愿 make a great and sincere vow

过去的罪业 all the negative karma sowed in the past

好好忏悔 properly repent for the wrongdoings of the past

严守戒律 observe the precepts strictly and adhere to the disciplinary rules

不停地修心 constantly cultivate one’s mind

消业障 eliminate one’s negative karma

download the Glossary Notes

download the audiovisual files

Journey to Heaven & Hell

问:请问师父,弟子以下意念是否属实?可否转发分享于网络?我于2018-08-17早上接到观世音菩萨和护法菩萨的意念,因现在世阳人习气甚重,不懂佛法因果,造业者甚多,诽谤者甚多,所以才频频传送地狱景象于我,望我告知修学心灵法门的弟子与佛友务必要坚信你的师父,不要去看那谤佛文章与言论,弟子间相互团结,相互友爱,弘扬观世音菩萨的心灵法门。莫让这些不实言论动摇了你们念佛求道之心,末法时期吃喝玩乐的人甚多,弟子们要好好修,多听你师父的录音开示和白话佛法,尤其是白话佛法能让你们开悟破诸多烦恼魔障。你师父太辛苦了,弟子们要听话。所有真心修学心灵法门的人,不管佛友还是弟子,菩萨都视为佛门子弟。

On the morning of 17 August 2018, I received a thought message from Guan Yin Bodhisattva and Dharma- protecting Bodhisattvas. Due to the bad habits of people in the Human Realm these days and their failure to understand the Buddhist teachings and the law of cause and effect, there are many offenders and slanderers. As a result, Bodhisattvas frequently convey scenes from various Hells to me in the hope that I can tell the disciples and practitioners of Guan Yin Citta: “You must have firm faith in your Master, and refrain from reading those defamatory articles or remarks. All disciples should stay united, care for one another and promote Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door. Don’t let those unfounded statements waver your faith and your aspiration to practise Buddhism and attain the Way.

“In this Age of Dharma Decline, there are many people who are still indulging themselves in all kinds of worldly pleasures such as eating, drinking and having fun. As disciples, you should be diligent in your spiritual cultivation, listen to your Master’s radio programs and read Buddhism in Plain Terms. The latter is especially important, as it will help you to get enlightened and overcome many troubles and demonic obstacles. Your Master has truly been through a lot, so you should take your Master’s advice. For those who earnestly study and practise Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door, whether they are lay practitioners or disciples, Bodhisattvas regard them as Buddhist disciples.”

地狱景象之一(谤佛,恶口者堕此地狱):

这个地狱也是布满很多罪灵,整个山洞上空是黑暗一片,下面就不一样了,热红红的的河流穿插淌游在这个地狱里,可是不是水,是烧得滚烫的熔浆,四周哀嚎声四起,和无间地狱有一点像,恶灵在这个地狱是逃不掉的,除非你跳下去熔浆河流游出这个地狱,狱外有看守的狱官。先看罪灵的惩罚吧,一个女罪灵(也是身体黑黑的),刚从无间地狱放到这个地狱惩戒(护法菩萨告知我她是受它人影响而对心灵法门起疑,过后才一直在阳间恶口诽谤影响它人莫学习心灵法门,说此法门非正信佛教,因情有可原,所以她在无间地狱受刑时间很短,可是还是要到这个恶口地狱受罚)。旁边有一个台面,台面上放满了各种刑具(锯子,铁锤,尖捶,茅和我念不出名字的刑具),鬼差也是向上空问话,大概意思是犯了什么罪,受刑多久,轻或重。这个鬼差不像在无间地狱的鬼差,很凶,也是身体很高大,两三个人那么大吧,样貌有点像非洲黑人,头大大的。鬼差随意拿起一个铁锤和几十个钉子,把女罪灵抓起来,放在一个台面上,台面上不知哪冒出来的绳索绑着罪灵,拿起铁锤把钉子一根根钉进去罪灵的嘴巴,罪灵痛得大哭,血与泪混合,看得我于心不忍。罪灵的意念传来:好疼呀,观世音菩萨,我知道错了,护法菩萨,请原谅我吧,快放我出地狱,我还要受刑多久?我也是被其他人影响啊!呜!呜!呜!(罪灵的哭泣声)菩萨观看到这里时泪流不止。

The scenes of Hell 1 (Those who defame Buddhism and use abusive speech will fall into this Hell):

This Hell was full of souls. The sky above the cave was pitch dark, but things appeared entirely different below. A red- hot river flowed through this Hell, but what was flowing in the river was not water but boiling hot molten lava. Sobs and crying could be heard all around - similar to the scene in the terrible Unintermittent Hell. There is no way for the evil souls to escape, unless they jump into the molten river and try to swim out. However, there are officers guarding the Hell’s exterior.

First, let’s take a look at the punishment for these souls. A female, whose body was black in colour, had just been transferred from the Unintermittent Hell to receive punishment here. The Dharma-protecting Bodhisattvas told me that, under the influence of others, she had doubts about Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door. She had started to bad-mouth and slander the practice, discouraging others from following it and claiming that Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door was not true Buddhist teaching. As her deed was pardonable, the time she spent in the Unintermittent Hell was brief. However, for her abusive speech, she was still required to undergo punishment in this Hell.

Atop a table to the side were various instruments of torture- saws, hammers, pointed hammers, spears, and others I couldn’t even name. The enforcement officer looked up to the sky and asked a few questions, like what sort of offence she had committed, how long the punishment should be, and whether the punishment would be light or severe. This enforcement officer looked different from those in the Unintermittent Hell, with an oversized head. He was African in appearance except with a bigger build, and fierce-looking - like two or three people combined together.

The enforcement officer picked up a hammer and dozens of nails at random, grabbed the female soul and placed her on a countertop. A rope appeared out of nowhere, strapping the soul down. The officer hammered a nail onto the soul’s mouth, and then repeated the process - one nail after another until the last. She cried out in pain, tears indistinguishable from blood. It was such an unbearable sight. Suddenly, the thoughts of the soul transmitted into my mind: “It’s so painful! Guan Yin Bodhisattva, I know I was wrong! Dharma-protecting Bodhisattvas, please forgive me and let me out of Hell! How long do I still have to be tortured? I was influenced by others. Boohoo! Boohoo!” the soul cried.The scene brought out a stream of tears from the Bodhisattva.

地狱景象之二(邪淫、杀生、恶口者堕此地狱):

这个地狱有点像火烧地狱,天空是火红的,可是没那么热,罪灵多得不得了,有些躺在地上哀嚎,在等着柱子上罪灵受刑完毕后再来轮到它们受罚。菩萨说现在阳世的人没有多少人信受佛法戒律,所以造业者甚多,地狱的鬼差忙得不得了,每天都要惩戒很多罪灵。先说一下这个地狱,一个个的柱子竖立在地面上,大概粗略计算有400-500支柱子吧。这个地狱的下面是很热的熔浆,地表有泥土覆盖其上,所以泥土踩下去是热的。柱子里面是钉满了很多又大又尖的钉子,鬼差把罪灵用绳索绑在柱上。在柱子的旁边有一个手转轮,鬼差就转动那个轮子,柱子就转起来了,钉在柱子里的钉子就慢慢的转出来,瞬间钉子刺破罪灵全身,罪灵痛得哀嚎,可是被绑在柱上,逃脱不得,肠子,血从罪灵身上流了出来。我看到这里实在不想再看,让我联想起我去菜市场看到的血腥场面。鬼差就任由那个罪灵在柱上哀嚎,等受刑时间一过,就把罪灵从柱上放下,随意丢在地上(好像丢鸡鸭),然后就轮到另一个罪灵受惩戒了。罪灵在这里是每天受刑一次直到刑满才放出地狱去投胎。杀生邪淫无数者多堕此地狱。这里的杀业包括堕胎(因为是杀人,尤其是已初成胎形的,怀孕2-3个月)、杀害动物。恶口诽谤者也是堕此地狱。

The scenes of Hell 2 (Those who commit deeds of sexual misconduct, killing, or abusive speech will descend into this Hell):

This Hell is like the Hell of Burning Flame. The sky burns red, but it’s not as hot as expected. There were countless souls - some lay on the ground, howling and waiting for the punishment of the souls on the pillars to finish before it was their turn. The Bodhisattvas said that not many people of the Human Realm believed and abided by the Buddhist precepts these days, and they created a lot of negative karma. This kept the enforcement officers of the Hell Realm very busy as they had to punish many offenders every day.

Let’s begin by talking about this Hell. There are many pillars planted in the ground - I would estimate about 400- 500 of them. Below the Hell’s ground is hot molten lava. This explains why the soil on the surface feels hot as you tread on it.

The surface of the pillars contains many holes, with a large and sharp spike in each one. With a rope, the enforcement officers roughly tied each soul to a pillar. Beside each pillar was a handwheel. When the officer turned it, the pillar spun, and the spikes within protruded out of the holes, penetrating the flesh of the soul until their entire body was impaled. The soul shrieked in immense pain but was unable to escape. Innards and blood oozed slowly from the wounds. It became unbearable to watch, reminding me of the bloody scenes of a butcher’s market.  

The officer let the soul cry. When the punishment time was up, the soul was freed but thrown to the ground like a chicken or a duck. It was then another soul’s turn to receive their punishment. A soul receives this punishment once a day until they have served their time, after which they will be released and sent for rebirth.

People who have committed countless deeds of killing and sexual misconduct will descend into this Hell. Here, the deeds of killing include the killing of animals as well as abortion, as that is considered murder, especially when the embryo has formed into a foetus and been in the womb for two or three months. People who commit harsh speech and defamation will also descend into this Hell.

弟子在2018-08-19又接到几个地狱的开示。观世音菩萨出现在佛台上方,关帝菩萨、地藏王菩萨也到达,诸多天兵天将布满观音堂上空,金光闪闪一片。观世音菩萨知道我不愿游地府,慈悲地对我开示:我知你害怕,可现阳世造恶的人甚多,让你分享是想让修习心灵法门的佛子警惕,听你师父之言,好好持戒,免堕三恶涂之苦。此趟地狱之游,我让地藏王菩萨领你下去,你莫害怕。(地狱景象太可怕,我特意求过观世音菩萨不想再看了。我害怕)说完,地藏王菩萨打开地狱通道带着我下去。

On 19 August 2018, I received a few thought messages about Hell.

Guan Yin Bodhisattva appeared above the altar, together with Guan Di Bodhisattva and Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva. Heavenly generals and soldiers stood guard in the sky above the Guan Yin Citta Centre, which was glittering with golden light.

As the scenes in Hell were too horrifying and gruesome, I had pleaded with Guan Yin Bodhisattva and said that I did not wish to see them again. Knowing I was reluctant to travel to the Underworld, Guan Yin Bodhisattva said to me compassionately: “I know you are frightened, but too many people in the Human Realm are doing evil. I wish you could share your experience to alert practitioners of Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door, cautioning them to heed your Master’s advice and strictly observe the precepts so that they will not descend into the three deplorable Lower Realms of Existence.

“I’ll let Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva lead you on this trip to Hell, so you need not be afraid.”

不多时到达了,地藏王菩萨带我去的第一个地狱是惩戒敛财及谤佛者。因现在阳世太多假法师、假居士及一些不懂佛法因果之人一直借用心灵法门名义出佛身血敛财,还有那不知好歹的佛门子弟借佛敛财还造口业者,趁早回头向你师父忏悔,否者这些地狱惨象将是你日后所见。敛财,出佛身血,谤佛地狱:这个地狱在一个大山洞里,7、8个足球场那么大,四周很暗,大概粗略估计有超过1000个大热锅不规则的散布在不同地方。很多罪灵在哀嚎,还有笃笃笃的声音响起。过后我就明白怎么回事了。最靠近我的一口锅里有东西滚动,一个鬼差(青色的头发,身影2-3个人那么高大,面孔有点獠牙,手拿着一把钝刀),把一个罪灵很粗暴的按到一个石台上,手起刀落,砍完手脚丢去附近滚沸的一口锅,罪灵痛的两个眼睛瞪大,意识还是清醒的(以前看的无间地狱的罪灵是痛得晕过去,过后又被体内熔浆痛醒又晕过去,直到体内熔浆在体内熄灭,可是不久又会被鬼差喂送熔浆进体内直到罪灵刑罚完毕才放出去)。这个地狱的罪灵意识是完全清醒的,只是痛得不会说话,眼睛爆凸。地狱真的太可怕。鬼差又走回去,拿了一个挖心的尖物,把罪灵的胸口剖开,把心挖出来,把肚子剖开,肠子拉出来放到一个铁盘子里,放在一个火炉上烹,煮熟倒给一旁的地狱狗吃,这个地狱狗全身黑的,很凶,很快就把罪灵的心肺,肠吃掉。罪灵这时候已经痛得把自己的舌头往死里咬,眼睛爆凸,没手也没脚,可怕至极,可是意识还是清醒的。地藏王菩萨说:狼心狗肺者,欺师灭祖,不尊师重道还四处毁坏佛法的人将来就投生这个地狱。

Soon after, Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva opened the passage to Hell and, in a flash, we were there. First, he led me to the Hell where beings who amass wealth dishonestly and defame Buddhism are punished.

“Too many bogus monastics and lay practitioners exist in the Human Realm, as well as people who blatantly disregard the law of karma and amass wealth illicitly in the name of Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door and Buddhism, and also those ruthless Buddhists who accumulate wealth in the name of Buddhism and commit karma of speech. It is hoped that they repent to your Master as soon as possible, or else these gruesome scenes of Hell will await them in the future.”

The Hell associated with “shedding the Buddha’s blood” by illicitly amassing wealth and defaming Buddhism

This Hell, the size of seven or eight soccer fields, was located in a vast and dark cave. There were about 1,000 large and hot cauldron scattered sporadically throughout. Many offenders were crying, and I could hear the sound “Doo Doo Doo”.

Only after a while did I understand what was happening. In the cauldron closest to me, something was moving. An enforcement officer the size of two or three people and with green hair, tusks and holding a blunt knife in his hand, violently pressed an offender against a stone table. The officer lifted the knife in one hand and hacked off the hands and feet of the offender, throwing them into a boiling pot nearby. Although conscious throughout, the offender’s eyes bulged due to the immense pain.

In the Unintermittent Hell, the offenders I saw would fall unconscious with pain, but then be woken by the even more immense pain of the lava inside their bodies. Then they’d lose consciousness again, until the molten lava inside their bodies cools. The enforcement officers would then pour in another round of molten lava. The offenders will not be let out of the Unintermittent Hell until the sentence is fully served.

In this Hell, however, every offender is conscious - they are simply in so much pain that they cannot speak. Hell is truly terrifying.

The enforcement officer went off and returned with a sharp implement to cut open the offender’s stomach and chest and extracted the heart. The officer then pulled out the intestines like a rope, placing them on an iron plate to cook with fire before feeding the meal to a hungry Hellhound nearby. The black and ferocious-looking Hellhound gobbled up the offender’s heart, lungs and intestines in no time.

By this stage, the offender was in so much pain that he bit off his own tongue. Fully conscious and with his eyes bulging and his hands and feet missing, it was truly dreadful.

Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva said: “Those who are cruel and heartless, those who betray and disrespect their teachers and the teachings, and those who destroy Buddhism, will descend into this Hell.”

不久,地藏王菩萨打开另一个通道带我去看邪淫大地狱。抱柱(火柱)地狱:惩戒邪淫,淫乱男女这个地狱空气很闷热,很多黑黑的铜柱竖立在地表上,应该有7000支以上,空气里有很臭的烤肉的味道,很多喊叫声一直响起。一个男罪灵由两个鬼差拉着往铜柱走,奇怪这个地狱的罪灵一点反抗也没有,脸上还出现很梦幻的表情,我一脸疑惑,菩萨点罪灵的阿赖耶识(第八意识)给我看,原来呈现在罪灵面前两个很丑很凶的鬼差竟然是两个裸体的美女,是罪灵脑中的邪淫意识。铜柱是一张床,看到这里,我傻眼了。因为鬼差长得无比奇丑。男罪灵由鬼差领着抱住铜柱,我看起来黑黑的铜柱原来是烧得滚烫直到发黑的铜柱,罪灵的痛喊声响起,皮肤在接触到铜柱的时候瞬间烤黑,粘在铜柱上,红色的血水混合皮肉的烤焦声让我想到阳间的烧烤。这个可是活生生的人(灵体)被烤啊。太恐怖了。

Soon after, Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva opened up another passage and led me to the great Hell associated with sexual misconduct.

The Hell of Pillars (embracing copper pillars): Those who commit sexual misconduct and sexual indulgence will be punished here.

In this Hell, the air was hot and stuffy. Numerous black copper pillars were planted in the ground - there must be more than 7,000 of them. A foul stench of burnt flesh permeated through the air, and constant screaming could be heard from afar.

A male offender was led by two enforcement officers in the direction of the pillars. It was so strange - in this Hell, the offenders showed no sign of resistance. They seemed to be in some sort of dream-like state, so I was curious. The Bodhisattva clicked, revealing to me the soul’s Alaya- vijnana or eighth consciousness, and I realised this soul was perceiving the two incredibly ugly and fierce-looking enforcement officers as beautiful, naked women. It was a delusion stemming from the soul’s lustful consciousness. Furthermore, to him, the copper pillars looked like beds. The sight left me dumbfounded.

The male soul gladly followed the enforcement officers, ready to embrace the copper pillar. I could see now that the black copper pillar was actually a copper pillar that was heated so extremely that it turned black. When the soul did embrace the pillar, he cried out in extreme agony as his skin instantly burned to a crisp and became stuck to the pillar. His red blood mixed with his roasted flesh, and I heard crackling sounds that reminded me of barbeques in the Human Realm. But this was a living and breathing person’s soul that was being barbequed. The sight was completely horrendous!

接着,菩萨又带我去另一个地狱。铁床大地狱 :惩戒邪淫,淫乱,滥交,堕胎男女这个地狱布满很多的铁床,差不多有5000多张床以上。这些铁床的设计有现代的,有古代的,有欧美风的。男男女女全部一丝不挂躺在铁床上受罪,有不同肤色的罪灵。铁床下有编号。一个鬼差向我走来,带我去到一个男罪灵的床前,说:这个罪灵在阳世和十多个女人淫乱,所以从粪池地狱处罚完后送来这里受罚,过后投畜生。鬼差又领我走向另一张铁床,一个女罪灵躺在铁床上忍着痛苦,披头散发,看脸孔长得很漂亮,不像刚才那个男罪灵因为下过粪池地狱全身黑黑,又有虫啃咬过的伤口(之前分享过的粪池地狱,粪池臭不可闻,池里有不知名的虫啃咬堕落地狱的罪灵)。只要罪灵脑中淫欲的念头一起,这个铁床下面就有火冒起,把铁床上的钉子烧得热红红,罪灵就躺在那里哀嚎受苦,淫欲念头一从脑中消失,火就熄灭。刑罚时间完毕再放出地狱投胎。这个女罪灵以后投一个很贫穷的国家,因她邪淫罪业比较小,只是婚外情,而且只是一个对象。阳世爱好淫欲及男女关系混乱的人以后都是投畜生。

看到这里,菩萨叫鬼差领我走向一个电梯。鬼差按下1字键,电梯往上升,电梯门一开,我被鬼差推出门外。我从昏睡的意识中清醒。

The Bodhisattva then took me to observe another Hell.

The Great Hell of Iron Bed: People who commit sexual misconduct and sexual indulgence, who lead a promiscuous life, or perform abortions will be punished here.

An enforcement officer led me to an iron bed with a male soul lying upon it. The officer said: “This soul had promiscuous relationships with over ten women in the Human Realm. He was therefore transferred to this Hell after completing his punishment in the Hell of Excrement. After serving his sentence here, he will be reborn as an animal.”

I was led to another iron bed, where a female soul bore the agonising pain. Her hair was a mess but from her facial features I could see that she was beautiful, unlike the male offender who was black all over from the Hell of Excrement and covered in bite wounds from the worms.

Whenever the mind of a soul created a lustful thought, it triggered the flame lying beneath the iron bed to burn red hot, so that the sharp spikes on the surface of the bed became red-hot as well. The soul was then left on the bed to suffer. When the lustful thought disappeared, the flame burned out.

When their punishment time is over, the souls will be released from Hell and wait to be reborn. This female offender will be reborn as a human in an impoverished country, because her deeds of sexual misconduct were relatively light - an extramarital affair with only one man.

People with intense sexual desire, living a promiscuous life and casually having affairs in the Human Realm will all be reborn as animals.

At this point, the Bodhisattva asked the enforcement officer to lead me to an elevator. The officer pressed the number “1”, and the lift ascended. When the lift door opened, I was pushed out by the officer. My consciousness then gradually returned from its deep slumber.

答:淫欲,人行畜生事,到最后就变成畜生。这种早就有了,很多书上、很多宗教都有,不同宗教都有通灵的人下去看,看了之后上来讲出来的都一样。为什么一样?因为地狱还是老样子。人为什么要好好修心?为什么要放纵自己,人行畜生事?这些都是真的,你们做恶梦的时候醒不过来,像不像真的?以后受罪就是这样。梦里用刀砍你的时候,感觉像真的吗?痛得哇哇叫,很多人会从梦中惊醒。犯邪淫,一个就已经这么受罪了,你们自己心中想一想,邪淫过几个?过去的老妈妈老伯伯,老老实实,就一个。你们现在有几个?已经有业障了。为什么让你们要好好修心?当你们一旦修心发大愿之后,过去的这些罪业慢慢就会消掉。师父为什么这么着急?你们想下去做罪灵吗?肮脏得不得了。哪个畜生穿衣服的?你们做畜生事情的时候穿衣服吗?邪淫三个、五个以上的,全部要好好忏悔。现在就是在忏悔过去的业障,否则准备下去吧!还有诽谤也是。在学佛中,我们必须要严守戒律,然后不停地修心、念经、精进,真的就能把自己过去的这些业障消掉,否则哪辈子能消掉?

--- 2018-09-06【来信答疑】(二百五十三)

Master Jun Hong Lu’s reply:

Lust and sexual misconduct are animal-like behaviours carried out by humans. Those who commit deeds of sexual misconduct will ultimately be reborn as animals. Descriptions of this type were recorded very early in the history of mankind. Many books and religions have talked about it. Different religions have their own spiritual psychics who observed what happened and returned to describe it. Why is it the same? Because Hell is the same. Why must we properly cultivate our mind? Why are there people who crave self-indulgence, and commit deeds of animal-like sexual misconduct? All of it is true. When you’re having a nightmare and can’t wake up from it, doesn’t the experience seem real? When you’re in the Hell Realm as an offender, the experience of being punished will feel the same. When somebody slashes you with a blade in your dream, can’t you feel the sensation? Indeed, the pain makes you scream and you wake up.

People who commit any sexual misconduct, even having just one extramarital affair, will suffer such a punishment. How many affairs have you had so far?

People in the past were honest and faithful to their spouse throughout their lives. How many have you had so far? There is negative karma already. Why should you properly cultivate your mind? When you have made a great and sincere vow, all the negative karma sowed in the past will gradually be eliminated. That’s why I am so worried about you. Do you want to descend and become an offender? It’s so filthy. Which animal wears clothes? Do you wear clothes when you’re behaving like an animal? People who have committed sexual misconduct with more than three people must properly repent for the wrongdoings of the past or, alternatively, prepare to descend! That even includes people who have made defamatory remarks. When we’re learning Buddhism, we must observe the precepts strictly and adhere to the disciplinary rules, then constantly cultivate our mind, recite the sutras and remain diligent. When you do all of these, you can truly eliminate all the negative karma that you created in the past. Otherwise, in which lifetime do you think you will be able to eliminate all of it?

Excerpt from Master Lu’s Q&A (253), 6 September 2018

Previous       Next

《初学答疑群》扫码进入
《Whatsapp学习群》<<<点击进入
如微信点开,选择右上角“浏览其中打开”

【最新发布】提取群-非法布施
欢迎愿意遵守群规的师兄

《每周四,日19点周三早6:20周六13点共修》

Read more

--- 以上内容排版、视听资料处理等如有不如理不如法的地方,请南无大慈大悲观世音菩萨和护法菩萨原谅!请各位师兄原谅!

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 03:05 , Processed in 0.077195 second(s), 19 queries .