立即注册
查看: 20251

Eng Audiovisual[天地游]v1.B6 The Hell of Great Burning Flame 大火热地狱

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-9-28 18:36:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

[Official Transcript]v1.B6: The Hell of Great Burning Flame 大火热地狱

>> Click here to check the Chinese Version <<

>>Click here for watching video of Words of Wisdom in English<<

>>Click here for watching Youtube "Totem Reading" with English/Chinese subtitle"<<

Glossary Study

恶业                   the heinously evil deeds

菩萨慈悲            Bodhisattva’s mercy and compassion

造恶业果的人     evil-doers

警惕莫造恶业     to caution people against creating evil karma

在佛门地方靠佛赚取利润 

profiteering in the name of Buddhism in places of worship

守佛门戒律         abide by the Buddhist precepts

刑罚完毕            sentence is fully served

靠杀业赚取利润  earn money by committing the karma of killing

罪由心起            their crimes are created by their minds

心中的贪念引来这些罪业之火 

it is the greed inside of them that has delivered these flames of negative karma.

黑心钱                ill-gotten gains

不可以利用佛友赚钱 

We must not make use of fellow Buddhists to make money

download the Glossary Notes

download the audiovisual files

Journey to Heaven & Hell

问:2018-09-29,弟子拜佛结束念经时,观世音菩萨传意念于弟子:孩子你莫害怕,多次领你魂魄下地狱是因为现世的阳人恶业深重,以后地狱会一层又一层的加建,也是地藏王菩萨慈悲这些造恶业果的人,也慈悲怜悯我法门子弟,希望他们不要坠落地狱。为师现在看到在网络上(微信、Facebook、WATAPPS、QQ、微博等等)借佛敛财的弟子,为师很心痛。我现叫护法带你去惩戒敛财及杀业的大地狱,待会回阳间记得写出来让大家警惕,莫造恶业,莫造恶业,现在天时已经很快了。

关帝菩萨说:如若不好好忏悔,我会叫护法惩戒。慎之,慎之。

Excerpt from Master Lu’s Q&A (265), 17 November 2018

On 29 September 2018, as I was performing the recitation after paying respect to Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, I received a thought message from Guan Yin Bodhisattva. “Child, don’t be afraid. Your soul has been repeatedly led to Hell because of the heinously evil deeds committed by people in the Human Realm. In future, more layers of Hell will be built. It is also because of Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva’s mercy and compassion for those evil-doers and the disciples of Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door. He truly hopes that they will not fall into Hell. My heart aches when I see disciples amassing wealth in the name of Buddhism on social media platforms such as WeChat, Facebook, WhatsApp, QQ, Weibo and so on. I have instructed a Dharma Protector to lead you to the Hell where beings who have amassed wealth illicitly and committed the karma of killing are punished. On your return to the Human Realm, remember to write an account of your trip to caution people against creating evil karma! You have no time to lose, because time now passes more quickly than ever before.”

Guan Di Bodhisattva said: “I’ll instruct Dharma Protectors to punish those who are recalcitrant and fail to repent sincerely. Beware! Beware!”

大火热地狱:

(惩戒敛财,大杀业,尤其是靠杀生害命赚取利润)

来到一座城墙前,还没进去就已经感觉到闷热的空气,古老黝黑的城门紧闭,空气是火红的天空,里面传出男男女女哀嚎呼喊的声音,感觉这个城可以容纳大概一万余人(来自世界各地的罪灵)。今天门外没人看守,我等了许久,一个鬼差急急忙忙走来,向我问话:没接到指令说有阳人魂魄游地府,哪里来的?我回答:我是心灵法门子弟,接菩萨指令下来描写地狱景象。鬼差向上空问了几句,沉默了几秒,就点头让我进去。

The Hell of Great Burning Flame: Those who amass wealth illicitly and commit heinous karma of killing, especially those who profit from killing lives, will be punished here.

I came to a city wall, where even before proceeding further, I could feel the stifling heat in the air. The old and dark city gate was shut tight, with the sky above in ember red. Cries of distress, from both male and female, could be heard from the inside. I would guess that the city could accommodate more than 10,000 beings from all over the world, but that day, no one stood guard at the gate. I waited for quite some time before an enforcement officer came rushing to me, saying: “I didn’t receive any instruction that someone from the Human Realm would be visiting the Underworld! Where are you from?”

I reply:I replied: “I’m a disciple of Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door, and I’ve been instructed by Guan Yin Bodhisattva to write an account of the scenes in Hell.” The enforcement officer looked up to the sky and asked a few questions. He remained silent for a few seconds before nodding and letting me in.

城门打开,我站在阶台上,旁边两处阶梯是通往城里的。上面可以看见下面是很大的一片空地,没有其余建筑物,很多火锅在冒烟(因为放得零零散散,我也不知道多少),有很多执鞭的鬼差。我走下去,看见一个女罪灵跪在地上,全身没穿衣服,很多结痂的伤口。

The city gate opened. I stood on the platform, where stairs on both sides led down to the city. From above, I saw a vast expanse of land devoid of all other buildings. Many cauldrons, scattered so far and wide that I couldn’t begin to count them, billowed smoke. A number of enforcement officers were holding whips. I walked cautiously down the stairs and saw a female soul kneeling down naked, with scabs covering many wounds on her body.

鬼差不顾罪灵的反抗,用鞭抽打女罪灵,意念传来,这个女罪灵生前在佛门地方靠佛赚取利润,又不守佛门戒律,在外淫乱,死后堕地狱。抽打完后,把女罪灵很粗暴的从地上拉起来赶到一处台阶,命令她躺下去,过后另一个鬼差拿了巨斧开始砍罪灵的手脚,连骨一起砍断,随手丢地上。我看到到处都是断手残脚的肢体,还有肉碎。女罪灵的意识还是处于清醒状态,真的是活受罪。

Ignoring her resistance completely, an enforcement officer whipped the female soul. Just then, I received a thought message: “This female offender was engaged in profiteering in the name of Buddhism in places of worship. Moreover, she did not abide by the Buddhist precepts and was involved in sexual misconduct. Hence, she was sent to Hell upon death.”

After whipping her, the enforcement officer pulled her up brutally, shoving her over to a platform where she was ordered to lie down. With a huge axe in his hands, another enforcement officer lifted it above his head and chopped off the offender’s limbs - bones and all - which were then tossed to the ground. I saw more bodies with severed limbs, as well as pieces of human flesh everywhere. The female soul remained conscious. What a hell of an ordeal she was enduring.

第二天,待地府天明亮后(地府的白天是灰色的天空,没有太阳),罪灵的身体都会自动恢复成刚下地狱的样子,然后又开始第二天的惩戒。直到刑罚完毕。

The sky is gloomy without the sun in the Underworld. On the following day, the bodies of the offenders suddenly become whole once again only to go through the same ordeal again. These souls are all about to undergo the very same punishment for yet another day, and then another day again until their sentence is fully served.

如果阳人生前靠杀业赚取利润,因为你害众生命,杀害它们,那么死后,这些果报也是让你一一尝受。

People who have earned money by committing the karma of killing will also undergo these punishments.

这里每到一个时辰就会放大火烧整个城,鬼差会从城内退出,里面的罪灵会被活活烧死。罪由心起,因为你心中的贪念引来这些罪业之火,可怜,可怜。(罪灵都是为了赚取利润,才去敛财,才去赚这种黑心钱,都是罪灵心中的贪引来这些大火烧。)

奉劝心灵法门的弟子们,师父讲的话是真的,不可以利用佛友赚钱,将来下地狱可不好受。我看完后,得鬼差点头示意可以回阳间,急急忙忙绕过那无数残骸,步向城楼。出城不久后,听见有鬼差喊:烧城。漫天大火就焚烧起来,整个城被包围在火海中。

Every two hours, the whole place is set ablaze. The enforcement officers all retreat while the souls inside are burned to death. As their crimes are created by their minds, it is the greed inside of them that has delivered these flames of negative karma. Having illicitly amassed wealth, it is their greed for ill-gotten gains that invite this punishment by fire. It’s so pitiful! Just so pitiful!

To the disciples of Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door, here is a piece of advice: what the Master has said is absolutely true. We must not make use of fellow Buddhists to make money as the punishment in Hell is too unbearable. 

After witnessing every pitiful scene in this Hell, the enforcement officer nodded, signalling that I could return to the Human Realm. I made a quick detour past the countless mutilated bodies and headed for the city gate. No sooner had I walked out did I hear an enforcement officer shouting out: “Set the city on fire!” Promptly, the entire city was engulfed by a sea of raging flames.

我如往常找到回阳世的电梯就醒过来了。

As always, I found my way to the elevator and, soon, I was awake again.

Previous       Next

Read more

《初学答疑群》扫码进入
《Whatsapp学习群》<<<点击进入
如微信点开,选择右上角“浏览其中打开”

【最新发布】提取群-非法布施
欢迎愿意遵守群规的师兄

《每周四,日19点周三早6:20周六13点共修》

--- 以上内容排版、视听资料处理等如有不如理不如法的地方,请南无大慈大悲观世音菩萨和护法菩萨原谅!请各位师兄原谅!

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 21:34 , Processed in 0.087101 second(s), 19 queries .