慈爱心灵

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 20597

Eng Audiovisual[天地游]v1.B7: The Hell of Icy Coldness (The Hell of Snowy Mountains

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-10-14 13:07:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

[Official Transcript]v1.B7: The Hell of Icy Coldness (The Hell of Snowy Mountains and the Hell of Icicles); The Hell of Iron Mountains 寒冰地狱 (雪山地狱、冰锥地狱),铁山地狱

>> Click here to check the Chinese Version <<

>>Click here for watching video of Words of Wisdom in English<<

>>Click here for watching Youtube "Totem Reading" with English/Chinese subtitle"<<

Glossary Study

因懂果报 understand the law of karma

不要去做那污秽不堪的事 refrain from performing filthy acts

淫欲生诸恶  Sexual desires breed evil.

往生恶道 descend into the Lower Realms

悔之晚矣 It will be too late for regrets then.

寒冰地狱(冰锥地狱)The Hell of Icy Coldness (The Hell of Icicles)

外遇出轨 have affair

没有廉耻观念 no longer have any sense of shame

淫乱 act promiscuously

一夜情 one-night stands

铁山地狱 The Hell of Iron Mountains

教唆女子堕胎 instigate women to perform abortions

妇科病 gynaecological diseases

忧郁症 depression

折寿 shortened lifespan

依各自的因缘 according to their karmic conditions

无人超度 have no one to help them ascend spiritually to a better realm

念佛礼忏 recited the Buddha’s name and sincerely repented

淫邪真的不能玩,万恶淫为首

Sexual misconduct really is like playing with fire. It’s the worst of all unwholesome deeds.

download the Glossary Notes

download the audiovisual files

Journey to Heaven & Hell

问:

弟子在拜佛结束时见到观世音菩萨圣像闪闪发光,不久菩萨传意念于我,带你观看地狱景象,让世间众生知因懂果报,不要去做那污秽不堪的事,淫欲生诸恶。现今男女为那私欲享乐,纵欲堕落,将来往生恶道,悔之晚矣。

Question:

On 30 September 2018, after paying respect to Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, the statue of Guan Yin Bodhisattva radiated brilliant light. Not long after, the Bodhisattva sent a thought to me: “I will take you to observe the scenes of Hell so that the sentient beings of the Human Realm will understand the law of karma and refrain from performing filthy acts. Sexual desires breed evil. Nowadays, men and women are sinking so low in pursuit of lustful satisfaction, but in the future, they will descend into the Lower Realms. It will be too late for regrets then.”

寒冰地狱(雪山地狱):惩戒邪淫,出轨,淫乱的男女

漫天飞雪,寒冷的空气(是冻到零下几度的冷),冷冽的狂风一阵阵呼啸,这里有两三座很巨大的雪山分散在这个地狱,雪山下积雪深厚,不远处有鬼差拿鞭追赶一队罪灵。男男女女手脚被拷上铁链,没穿衣服,由前头的鬼差硬扯着往前走。有罪灵走到累极不愿意往前走的,会被一旁看守的执鞭鬼差用鞭抽打。这个地狱是很冷的,可以把你的皮肤吹到裂开,罪灵全部冻得全身哆嗦,嘴唇也是冻到裂口子。雪是积到脚膝盖那么高,步步难行,又冷,而且雪山很大,这些罪灵要走很久直到一座桥前。桥前有看守的鬼差,刑罚完毕的罪灵会被放出地狱。

The Hell of Icy Coldness (The Hell of Snowy Mountains): Men and women who commit deeds of sexual misconduct, those who have affairs and those who are promiscuous will be punished here.

Snow danced in the sky as the air dipped below freezing, while an icy-cold wind bellowed and howled. In this Hell, there were two or three massive snow-covered mountains, and a thick pile of snow had accumulated on the ground. In the distance, an enforcement officer, holding a whip, followed a group of offenders. The men and women, all naked, had their hands and feet cuffed with iron chains. At the front of the group, another enforcement officer dragged them forward, forcefully.

When a tired offender was unwilling to walk any further, the enforcement officer at the back used his whip to lash them. In this Hell, it was so cold that every offender’s lips were cracked and split, the offenders trembled profusely. The knee-deep snow made it almost impossible for them to trudge forward in the blistering cold. The snowy mountain was nothing short of gigantic, and after a very long journey, the offenders finally reached a guarded bridge. When their punishment is over, the offenders will be let out of this Hell from this very point.

如果罪灵刑罚未满又会被鬼差带走,继续在雪山行走直到刑罚完毕。桥前,鬼差意念传来:前面这个女罪灵外遇出轨几次,那个男罪灵结婚前淫乱和好几个人发生关系,另一个女罪灵几分姿色乱交男朋友,不惜自己的身体,死后全部投生此狱。再严重一些的邪淫罪可是要进那大地狱(粪池、铜柱、铁床地狱)的。现在的人完全没有廉耻观念,以为潮流,新时代观念,将来都不知道要收多少罪灵进来这里,阳间的人太乱来了。

But if their punishment term is not over, the offenders will be taken away by the enforcement officer and forced to continue walking until it is over. At the front of the bridge, the guard spoke to me telepathically: “The female offender at the front had several affairs. That male offender was promiscuous before he married, having sexual relationships with a handful of people. Another female offender, right there, took advantage of her charms and acted promiscuously with many boyfriends, showing not a single concern for her body. When they died, they were all sent to this Hell. The more severe cases of sexual misconduct were transferred to the other great Hells - the Hell of Excrement, the Hell of Copper Pillars, and the Hell of Iron Bed. Too many modern-day men and women no longer have any sense of shame. They think promiscuity is trendy, and a value to strive for in the modern age. I can’t even imagine how many more souls will be sent here in the future. The people in the Human Realm are simply too reckless.”

寒冰地狱(冰锥地狱):惩戒邪淫,出轨,淫乱的女子

一样是刺骨寒冷的空气,在一个大山洞里,脚下有一根根的冰锥从地底冒出,长度3-5cm大小不等,无数根分散在各处,我看到很多女罪灵跪在地上,一脸痛苦,双手被绑在身后。这里是冰锤地狱,是专惩在世淫乱的罪灵。说完,鬼差叫一个女罪灵从地上站起来。我看了吓了一跳,这个女罪灵下体血淋淋的,膝盖也是多处伤痕,她刚才跪着受罚的地方竟然是一根冰锥,刚才她就是这样下体插入冰锤跪着受罚,地上又有细小的冰刺刺入她的膝盖,难怪罪灵一脸痛苦。这里的女罪灵在世淫乱(爱搞一夜情,常去娱乐场所喝酒淫乱)死后投生这里就是这样活活跪着受罚,直到刑满出狱。

The Hell of Icy Coldness (The Hell of Icicles): Women who commit deeds of sexual misconduct, those who have affairs, and those who are promiscuous will be punished here.

The air here was also extremely cold and piercing. Inside a large cavern, icicles - each 3-5 centimetres long and scattered throughout - formed upwards from the ground. I saw multiple female offenders kneeling on the ground, their faces twisted in pain and their hands tied behind their backs. An enforcement officer told me: “This is the Hell of Icicles. It’s used primarily to punish those who acted promiscuously in the Human Realm.” He then turned to a female offender and ordered her to stand. Seeing her made me jump in fright. The lower part of her body was covered completely in blood, while her knees were littered with open wounds. I was shocked when I realised that it was an icicle upon which she had been kneeling. The piercing of her entire lower body was her punishment. Her knees had been sliced open by other jagged icicles too - no wonder she was in such excruciating pain. Every female offender here had acted promiscuously, such as regular one-night stands or promiscuous, alcohol- fuelled outings to nightclubs. After death, they were transferred here to be punished for the full term of their sentence.

铁山地狱:(专惩邪淫、堕胎的女子,及在世淫乱、教唆女子堕胎的男子)

环境很黑暗,数座大铁山竖立在这个地狱。很多婴灵的哭嚎声响起,我看过去吓了一跳,四周实在太多婴灵的魂体在飘荡,全部怨气十足。可见现在阳间打胎的男女实在很多。山上布满铁树,地上生出很多细小的铁刺,这些树身周围都有细小的尖刺。鬼差拿着鞭子追打这些罪灵逼他们上铁山,罪灵哀嚎着,脚掌下血淋淋的,被地上的尖刺刺破,有些罪灵实在疼得受不了就去扶着铁树,又被铁树的尖刺刺得双手流血。就这样一步步地被赶上山,又从山上赶下山去。实在惨不忍睹。

The Hell of Iron Mountains: Women who commit deeds of sexual misconduct and perform abortions, and men who act promiscuously or instigate women to perform abortions will be punished here.

The environment in this Hell was very dark, and overshadowed by many enormous iron mountains. I heard the distant cries of infants, and when I moved closer, what I found made me jump. The sky was filled with a countless number of floating baby spirits, all full of resentment. You can tell that the practice of abortion is common in the Human Realm. The mountains were covered in many iron trees, while on the ground awaited a cover of countless and miniscule iron spikes. Razor-sharp spikes also grew out of the iron trees. I saw an enforcement officer pursue a group of offenders who were being continually lashed with a whip as they were forced up the iron mountain. The offenders were all wailing as the bottoms of their blood-coloured feet were constantly and repeatedly pierced by the sharp spikes. Some offenders, overcome with the pain and no longer able to stand, tried to hold onto trees for support, but their hands were also bloodied and pierced by the sharp spikes that grew out of them. Every offender was forced up the mountain, one excruciating step at a time, only to be forced to traipse back down again. It was unbearable to watch.

鬼差对这些罪灵是毫不客气,只要你不走,立刻挥鞭抽打。如此上上下下的在铁山跑直到刑满出狱。

The enforcement officers show no leniency. If the offenders stop moving, they are immediately lashed. So they go up and come down the iron mountain over and over again until they have served the full term of their sentence. Only then may they leave this Hell.

为何堕胎刑罚如此之大(尤其是有意堕胎者)?那是因为被堕胎的婴灵死后不得已附身在母体上(自己的妈妈),让在世父母受诸多苦(妇科病、忧郁症、折寿)。母亲寿终后,依各自的因缘,有些父母投生人道、畜生道、地狱。这些婴灵无人超度,又在这铁山地狱日夜嚎哭、徘徊,直到地府安排发放出去投胎。所以,对这些邪淫、堕胎的罪灵惩戒是很严格的。如果这些罪灵生前有念佛礼忏,虽然在世消不完所作之恶业,投生地狱受刑完毕尚可得人身。这里的罪灵绝大部分都是受刑完毕堕落畜生道。

Why is the punishment for abortion so severe - and especially for those who intended to abort their child? It’s because the spirit of the baby has no other choice other than to occupy their mother’s body after they are aborted. This leads to massive suffering for their parents, like gynaecological diseases, depression and shortened lifespan. When their mother dies, they each will go their separate ways, according to their karmic conditions. Some parents are reborn in the Human Realm, the Animal Realm or the Hell Realm, while the baby spirits have no one to help them ascend spiritually to a better realm. Therefore, they are transferred to the Hell of Iron Mountains, where they are left to roam and cry until the courts of the Underworld have finally arranged their rebirth. That’s why the punishment for those who commit sexual misconduct and abortions is so severe. If these offenders recited the Buddha’s holy name and sincerely repented while they were still alive, even though the negative karma that has been created cannot be completely eliminated, they would still be reborn as humans after serving their time in Hell. The majority of the offenders here, however, will be reborn in the Animal Realm after serving their time.

请问师父这些地狱景象是真的吗?

答:都是真的。师父看见现在的人,男男女女做畜生事,师父真的心里很难过。真的要告诉他们。过去有一部电影《祥林嫂》,一个女的结婚三次就要去地府捐门槛,这都是真的事情。淫邪真的不能玩,万恶淫为首。梦里被别人追赶,害怕吗?梦里被折磨,痛吗?死后就和做梦一样,很痛苦的。如果学佛之后还这样,真的是不想活了。

---2018-10-31【来信答疑】(二百六十二)

May I ask Master whether these scenes of Hell are real?

Master Jun Hong Lu’s reply: They are all real. Nowadays, when I see people - both men and women - behaving like animals, I feel deep sadness. It is important to inform them about this! In the past, there was a movie called Mistress Xiang Lin, which is about a woman who married three times but ultimately suffered a great tragedy and died. She had to go to the Underworld and donate a doorsill to eliminate her sin of marrying three times. Sexual misconduct really is like playing with fire. It’s the worst of all unwholesome deeds. When you’re being chased in your dream, don’t you feel scared? When you’re being tortured in your dream, doesn’t it hurt? After you die, it will be just like the dream, and very painful. If you’re still not willing to reform your ways after learning Buddhism, you’re really asking for it.

Excerpt from Master Lu’s Q&A (262), 31 October 2018

Previous       Next

Read more

《初学答疑群》扫码进入
《Whatsapp学习群》<<<点击进入
如微信点开,选择右上角“浏览其中打开”

【最新发布】提取群-非法布施
欢迎愿意遵守群规的师兄

《每周四,日19点周三早6:20周六13点共修》

--- 以上内容排版、视听资料处理等如有不如理不如法的地方,请南无大慈大悲观世音菩萨和护法菩萨原谅!请各位师兄原谅!

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 21:11 , Processed in 0.074320 second(s), 19 queries .