慈爱心灵

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 24476

Eng Audiovisual[天地游]v1.C3 How Little Houses Purify Soul’s Negative Karma and Hel

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-12-29 12:19:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

[Official Transcript]v1.C3: My Visit to the Underworld: How Little Houses Purify Soul’s Negative Karma and Help Them Ascend to Higher Realm

领卷轴游地府,实见小房子超度净化灵体恶

>> Click here to check the Chinese Version <<

>>Click here for watching video of Words of Wisdom in English<<

>>Click here for watching Youtube "Totem Reading" with English/Chinese subtitle"<<

Glossary Study

救度众生     spiritually awaken sentient beings

道行高深者  an in-depth and advanced level of cultivation

犯戒律         violate the precepts

违愿            break your vows

欺骗佛菩萨  cheat the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas

不尊师道      show disrespect to your Master

小房子          Little Houses

经文的能量   the energy of the Buddhist scriptures

净化灵体恶业 cleanse souls of their negative karma

超度             help them ascend to higher realms

在世阳人      mortals

附于灵体      enshroud one’s spiritual body

恶业形成黑气 

the negative karma forms into dark energy

业障             karmic obstacles

极重恶业      very grave offences

菩萨加持      the blessings of the Bodhisattva

恶鬼道          the Hungry Ghost Realm

境界不高      have a low level of spirituality

断不了荤      cannot abstain from eating meat

往生咒         Amitabha Pure Land Rebirth Mantra

茹素             become permanent vegetarians

多行佛道      a lot of hard work in Buddhist practice

download the Glossary Notes

download the audiovisual files

Journey to Heaven & Hell

迷迷糊糊中弟子陷入昏睡,关平菩萨吩咐弟子拿好通信器,今天有公文要拿给地府的高级官员(阎王爷)。弟子领了卷轴,魂体被一阵金光带去地府的办公处。

On the night of 29 October 2018, I was in a daze before slowly entering a deep slumber. Guan Ping Bodhisattva instructed me to bring along the communication device that was given to me and deliver some documents to the high-ranking official of the Underworld—the King of Hell. I took the scroll and my soul was whisked off to the office of the Underworld by a ray of golden light.

阎王爷坐在案堂上,弟子向阎王爷讲明来意,把卷轴交给阎王爷,阎王爷打开看了后,示意我站在一旁。不久,阎王爷看完公文,告诉我,天上有圣旨下来,要把一些地府的事情转告阳间。

The King of Hell was sitting at his desk. Having paid my respect and told him the purpose of my visit, I handed over the scroll. He opened it up and told me to stand aside. After he finished reading, the King told me that Heaven had given him an order to convey a few matters regarding the Underworld to the human world.

天地之间因为法门的不同,在天与地之间各有相应的道场显化在人间救度众生,其中的门路非道行高深者是无从得知。修心灵法门的修道者,本官可以告诉你们,一旦犯戒律或违愿欺骗佛菩萨,不尊师道,又犯恶口,一律由法门大护法(关帝菩萨)下旨叫座下护法神惩戒(尤其是弟子),在世向佛菩萨行大忏悔者看事情大小酌情处理,如果恶果累累者,天上会书写公文交到地府,地府负责执法。

你们法门菩萨为了避免佛子们不懂地狱果报而犯下种种恶罪,才领你魂体多次下地狱观看,告知阳世众人。

“As different religious practices exist between Heaven, managed by Bodhisattvas and gods, and Earth, managed by the Underworld, there are corresponding places of practice and worship that appear in the Human Realm. The purpose is to spiritually awaken sentient beings. However, the details cannot be fathomed without an in-depth and advanced level of cultivation. I can tell you now that, for practitioners of Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door, you must not violate the precepts, break your vows, cheat the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, show disrespect to your Master or commit serious deeds of verbal misconduct. If you do, the great Dharma Protector of your Dharma Door— Guan Di Bodhisattva – will order the other Dharma Protectors under his banner to punish you severely, especially the disciples.

“As for those who have initiated great repentance to Buddhas and Bodhisattvas while still alive, their cases will be reviewed at the discretion of the related authorities, and be judged by the severity of their unwholesome deeds. For those who have a lot of negative karma, a formal letter will be written and delivered from Heaven to the Underworld to enforce the law.

“To prevent Buddhists from committing all kinds of offences due to ignorance of the corresponding punishment in Hell, the Bodhisattvas of your Dharma Door have led your soul to the Hell Realm several times so that you can share what you witness with the people of the human world.

接下来告诉你,小房子(经文的能量)在地府如何能超度及净化灵体恶业。小房子是由你们佛教的四种经文能量组合而成。在世阳人是因为犯了种种恶业才形成黑气附于灵体(就是师父每次看图腾讲的黑气,业障),根据自身所造恶业,灵体大致分成几种,灰白色、灰黑色、深黑色,深黑色是极重恶业者的灵体,多数下地狱(上次游地府阎王爷向我讲解了灵体的重量)。

“Next, let me tell you how Little Houses (the energy of the Buddhist scriptures) cleanse souls of their negative karma and help them ascend to higher realms. The Little House is formed from the energy of a combination of four different Buddhist scriptures. When mortals commit evil deeds, the negative karma forms into dark energy that enshrouds their spiritual bodies (the dark energy and karmic obstacles that the Master mentions in his Totem readings). According to the degree of negative karma created by the person, the energy of their spiritual body typically has the following colours: light grey, dark grey, or black. Black is only found on people who have committed very grave offences, and the majority of them will fall into the Hell Realm.”

During my last visit to the Underworld, the King of Hell explained the weighing of souls.

这时阎王爷给我看银幕,一个灵体领了在世亲人念诵的小房子,小房子经菩萨加持,闪闪发光,灵体原本是灰黑色,小房子的四种经文能量化成金光进入灵体内,灵体的黑气变浅,这个灵体在世没犯什么恶业,所以所需经文能量并不需要太多张。有些灵体在世没有行善道,死后会堕落恶鬼道,这时如果在世亲人学习心灵法门念小房子超度,它们会拿小房子去换成地府的冥钞让自己在地府生活环境变好。不愿意去投胎或者投胎机缘未到的灵体会住在地府,地府和人间环境一模一样,一个在阴一个在阳。

本王顺带说一说你们在世修道者,口念经文吃荤,经文的能量会减弱,四种经文组合而成的能量是极弱的金光。吃荤杀生(活杀生命)还口念经文可以告诉你,是一点能量都没有。一些修道者境界不高,断不了荤,要大量念诵往生咒超度身上的动物灵。有杀业者除了断杀茹素,就算把自己身上的动物灵超度离开,自身所造杀业会形成黑气附在你们的灵体上,需要在世多行佛道(多做功德)来补偿所造杀业。

到此,阎王爷按了一下通信器,我拿了通信器,在金光护送下回阳世了。

The King then told me to watch a display. It depicted a spirit that was receiving a Little House offered by their living relatives. With the blessings of the Bodhisattva, the Little House constantly glistened. And as the energy of the four Buddhist scriptures from the Little House turned into golden light that entered the spirit’s body, the dark grey coloured energy surrounding the spirit became a shade lighter.

“This spirit did not commit many evil deeds when he was alive - that’s why he doesn’t need too many Little Houses. Some beings perform no wholesome deeds for all of their life, and they all descend to the Hungry Ghost Realm after death. If their living relatives practise Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door and offer Little Houses to help them ascend to a higher realm, they can then exchange the Little Houses for the Underworld currency and improve their living conditions. Those who do not wish to be reborn in the Human Realm, or if their time simply hasn’t come yet, they can continue to live in the Underworld. The Underworld and the Human Realm look exactly the same – it’s just that one is for the dead, and the other is for the living.

“By the way, I have a few words for you practitioners. If you’re reciting Buddhist scriptures but still eating meat, the energy of your recitation will emit only weak golden light. For practitioners who eat meat and continue to commit deeds of killing, I can tell you now - their recitation has absolutely no energy.

“Some practitioners have a low level of spirituality and cannot abstain from eating meat. In these cases, they must recite a large number of Amitabha Pure Land Rebirth Mantra to help the animal spirits occupying their body ascend to a higher realm.

“For those who have committed deeds of killing, they need to cease those activities and become permanent vegetarians. And even if they have helped animal spirits occupying their bodies to ascend to a higher realm, the negative karma already created will still form dark energy and envelop their spiritual bodies. Atoning for the deeds of killing requires an abundance of meritorious deeds and a lot of hard work in Buddhist practice.”

The King of Hell pressed the communication device. I took the device and returned to the human world, under the protection of a ray of golden light.

——卢台长开示解答来信疑惑(二百六十五)2018-11-17

Excerpt from Master Lu’s Q&A (265), 17 November 2018

Previous       Next

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 18:10 , Processed in 0.070161 second(s), 19 queries .