慈爱心灵

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 17084

Eng Audiovisual[天地游]v1.C10:Meeting with Victorious-Fighting Buddha at the Hall o

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-19 13:46:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

[Official Transcript] 10 Meeting with Victorious-Fighting Buddha at the Hall of Guan Di Bodhisattva; Watching the Trial of a Soul Who Committed Several Serious Offences

游关帝殿见斗战胜佛;阎王殿听审不修善道、谤佛,犯多重罪之罪灵

>> Click here to check the Chinese Version <<

>>Click here for watching video of Words of Wisdom in English<<

>>Click here for watching Youtube "Totem Reading" with English/Chinese subtitle"<<

Glossary Study

礼佛大忏悔文  

the Eighty-Eight Buddhas Great Repentance

修行路上如履薄冰 

the path of cultivation is akin to treading on thin ice

魔障来于自心 

the inner demons stem from the mind

正信正念 act in Right Faith, with Right Intention

魔道 the demonic path

佛法精深广妙 

the Buddha-Dharma is profound and wondrous

五善 the Five Wholesome Deeds

十戒 the Ten Precepts

头上三尺有神灵 Heaven is always watching

护持心灵法门 

uphold and protect Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door

爱国爱民、遵纪守法 

love our country, love the community and be a law- abiding citizen

download the Glossary Notes

download the audiovisual files

Journey to Heaven & Hell

问:08-11-2018,当晚入睡时,魂体一轻,被金光带往天上,经过天门飞向关帝殿前,经通报后弟子进入关帝殿觐见关帝菩萨。弟子见到一尊非常巨大,相貌非常庄严的佛菩萨。关帝菩萨为弟子介绍,说这是88尊礼佛大忏悔文里边的南无斗战胜佛。弟子非常惊奇,因为不像我们人间戏里边演的,是具足大丈夫相的庄严佛相,非常慈悲。

Question:

On 8 November 2018, after falling asleep, I felt lighter than usual as I was enveloped in a ray of golden light that took me to Heaven. I flew past a Heavenly gate and reached the Hall of Guan Di Bodhisattva. Having received permission to enter, I saw a gigantic and incredibly solemn-looking Buddha as I walked in. Guan Di Bodhisattva introduced this Buddha to me; he explained that this Buddha was one of the Buddhas mentioned in the Eighty-Eight Buddhas Great Repentance. His name was Namo Victorious- Fighting Buddha. I was surprised, because he didn’t look like the Monkey King we saw in the dramas; rather, he had all the dignified, solemn and compassionate characteristics of a Buddha.

斗战胜佛给弟子开示几句如下:“听闻观世音菩萨座下童子游地府,见闻地府景象公告世间,特来关帝殿前见童子一面。童子你要记住,修行路上如履薄冰,诽谤之音大可不必理会,魔障来于自心,你师父经过千辛万苦,在人间把这么好的佛法带给你们,要好好珍惜。我观察心灵法门诸多弟子,绝大部分都真心实意,正信正念,可要记住,神通只是修行路上的附属品,不可过于追求,会引魔在身。如果一朝魔念现前,你们在世佛弟子不能把握自己,是会让自己进魔道。唯独依你师父所教,依你师父所言,那才是你们应该做的事情。佛法精深广妙,你们在世弟子道行尚浅,好好地领悟白话佛法的真谛,佛法之精华全在里边,在你们共修白话佛法时诸佛菩萨在天上会时时加持你们,让你们开智明理。今天阎王让你下去听审,正事不能耽误,速去速回吧。”

Victorious-Fighting Buddha spoke to me: “I have heard about a Heavenly Child under Guan Yin Bodhisattva’s guidance who has been assigned to journey into the Underworld and document all the scenes to share with the Human Realm. That’s why I made the trip to the Hall of Guan Di Bodhisattva to meet with you. Heavenly Child, you must take note - the path of cultivation is akin to treading on thin ice. There is no need to pay attention to the voices of slander, as the inner demons stem from the mind. Your Master has overcome countless hardships to bring such wonderful Buddhist teachings and practice in the Human Realm to you disciples. You must cherish them.

“I have observed many disciples of Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door and found the majority of them to be sincere. They act in Right Faith, with Right Intention. But you must take note - supranormal powers are just a by-product as you make progress along the path of cultivation. One must not pursue them, or they will attract demons. If, one day, a demon’s intention manifests and you disciples are unable to control yourselves, you will deviate towards the demonic path.

“You must follow only your Master’s teachings, and trust his words. That’s what you must do. The Buddha-Dharma is profound and wondrous, but you disciples’ foundations are still not solid. So you must strive to comprehend the truth found in the Master’s Buddhism in Plain Terms. All the essence of the Buddha-Dharma can be found within. When you’re doing a group study of Buddhism in Plain Terms with fellow practitioners, the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas are constantly blessing you from Heaven, so that your wisdom can develop and your ability to understand and comprehend the teachings improves. Today, the King of Hell wants you to watch a trial at his court. Don’t be late for what you are supposed to do. Leave

now and come back soon.”

A ray of golden light whisked me off to the Underworld. An offender was kneeling before the King of Hell. On that day, the King was enraged, as the offender was unwilling to submit and argued back at the King when he was dragged into the court for trial. The offender didn’t stop until the enforcement officers slapped his mouth with a truncheon.

说完,弟子被金光带往地府。阎王殿前,跪着一位罪灵。今天的阎王一脸怒气。这个罪灵被拉下来审判时,满脸不服气,和阎王爷顶嘴反驳,被旁边的鬼差用板子打嘴才住口。

阎王对罪灵怒斥:“世间之人以为自己聪明,对佛法经藏、对天地之间根本就一知半解,你不修习佛法,不守五善十戒,只知道名色权力,用自己的见闻片面理解佛法,到处书写文章视频误在世人心灵法门是邪教,断修道人慧命(阎王说到这里点开旁边的大银幕,银幕上立刻播放罪灵在阳间用网络媒体FACEBOOK造心灵法门口业,文章点击率及转发率都很高),我佛慈悲怜悯你无知,愚痴之徒,免你入无间大地狱,可你在世所犯之罪,本王会一一审判,依阴律发你粪池地狱(此罪灵在世已有妻室,爱跑夜场,在外喝酒和多名女子淫乱)、火烧地狱(此罪灵在世假借道教道场以慈善之名敛财,私吞信众钱财,做偏门生意行贿走私)、拔舌地狱(此罪灵生前对看不惯的人事物极喜出言辱骂攻击,甚至在网络上用难看字眼辱骂生意对手,脾气暴躁)受刑。不得求饶。

The furious King of Hell said: “Mortals like you think you're so intelligent. But your knowledge and understanding of the Buddha-Dharma, the Buddhist scriptures, and the matters of Heaven and the Underworld are only partial. You fail to study and practise Buddhism, you fail to perform the Five Wholesome Deeds, and you fail to observe the Ten Precepts. All you’re concerned with are fame, sex and power. You used your own subjective views and partial understanding to interpret Buddhism and created articles and videos to defame Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door as a cult, destroying the wisdom-life of existing and potential practitioners.”

The King of Hell turned on a display, and it depicted the ways in which the offender used online social media platforms like Facebook to speak irresponsibly about Guan Yin Citta. The number of likes and shares were very high.

“As you behaved out of ignorance and foolishness, the Buddha shows you mercy. You won’t be sent to the Unintermittent Hell. However, all the other offences you committed when you were alive will be tried - one by one.

Under the laws of the Underworld, you are hereby sentenced to the Hell of Excrement, as you led a promiscuous life and visited nightclubs, despite being a married man. You will also go to the Hell of Burning Flame, as you used Taoist venues to illicitly amass wealth in the name of charity, embezzled money offered by devotees, ran illegal businesses and were involved in bribery and smuggling. And you will go to the Hell of Tongue Ripping, as you scolded and verbally attacked those you disliked, used vulgar words to abuse and insult your business competitors on the internet, and had a terrible temper. This decision is not subject to appeal.”

说完,鬼差就把罪灵带去地狱受刑。

阎王过后示意弟子可以回阳世,弟子被数道金光护送回阳间。醒来,早上5点多。

With the trial over, the enforcement officer dragged the offender to the Hell Realm for punishment.

Meanwhile, the King of Hell signalled for me to return to the Human Realm. I was enveloped by rays of golden light and, when I woke up, it was after 5am.

答:学佛不是做给别人看的,天上的菩萨都知道,地府的鬼也知道,你们瞒着师父也没用。真的要好好修,自修自得,个人吃饭个人饱。你肚子很饿的时候,妈妈说“孩子,我来替你吃”,你会饱吗?修心,自己念得好了,自己有所得。头上三尺有神灵,不能做坏事,好好好好学佛修心,护持心灵法门。心灵法门这么好,爱国爱民、遵纪守法。

---来信疑惑(二百六十七) 2018-11-23

Master Jun Hong Lu’s reply:

When you practise Buddhism, it’s not for others to see and praise. The Bodhisattvas in Heaven already know what you have done, and the ghosts of the Underworld know it too. Even if you try to keep me in the dark, it’s no use. You must practise diligently, as you reap what you have cultivated. Your stomach only gets full if you eat. When you’re hungry, and your mother says, “Child, let me eat for you,” would you be full? When you cultivate the mind, and if you cultivate well, you are the one who benefits. Heaven is always watching, so you must never commit unwholesome deeds. Rather, you must practise Buddhism properly, cultivate your mind, and uphold and protect Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door. It is such a great practice, as it teaches us to love our country, love the community and be a law- abiding citizen.

Previous       Next

《资料大全》

如不能扫入,添加第二个法布施二维码后,说明愿意遵守群规后才可进

【最新发布】提取群-非法布施
欢迎愿意遵守群规的师兄

《初学答疑群》扫码进入
《Whatsapp学习群》<<<点击进入
如微信点开,选择右上角“浏览其中打开”

--- 以上内容排版、视听资料处理等如有不如理不如法的地方,请南无大慈大悲观世音菩萨和护法菩萨原谅!请各位师兄原谅!

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 18:24 , Processed in 0.084509 second(s), 19 queries .