慈爱心灵

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 13364

Eng Audiovisual[天地游]v1.C11My Visit to the Hall of Guan Di Bodhisattva; Watching

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-10-11 17:30:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

[Official Transcript] 11 My Visit to the Hall of Guan Di Bodhisattva; Watching the Trial of an Offender Who Descended into the Unintermittent Hell Due to Defaming the Dharma and Breaking Great Vows

阎王殿听审谤法、违大愿而堕无间地狱之罪灵

>> Click here to check the Chinese Version <<

>>Click here for watching video of Words of Wisdom in English<<

>>Click here for watching Youtube "Totem Reading" with English/Chinese subtitle"<<

Glossary Study

借假修真 

utilise this impermanent world to cultivate our inherent true nature

行愿             act upon one’s vows

行佛道          practice along the path of Buddhism

成就圆满佛道 attain Buddhahood

普贤菩萨      Samantabhadra Bodhisattva

文殊菩萨      Manjushri Bodhisattva

久远劫          countless kalpas ago

以菩萨身示现 manifest the form of a Bodhisattva

救度解脱无数众生 

spiritually awaken countless sentient beings and help them become liberated

法门降世      her Dharma Door has been bestowed upon the Human Realm

无怨无悔      harbours no resentment nor regret

视众生如子   view all sentient beings as her own children

成就广大宏愿 fulfil one's grand vow

共攀四圣 

together ascend to the Four Sagely Realms

佛道本一家 

All Buddhist practices have the same lineage

大妄语         a severe form of false speech

将功补过     make amends for one’s wrongdoings

download the Glossary Notes

download the audiovisual files

Journey to Heaven & Hell

2018年11月9日,当晚诵经完毕弟子入梦时,魂体一轻,被提起往天上飞,经过很多天门(每一个天门连接不同的天界,天门错综复杂,之前魂体游天界若非由菩萨金光带领,弟子肯定无法飞到关帝殿)。正在弟子分心去看那不同天界的天门时(不同的天门各有属于他们道场的护法神守着,每个护法神形貌不一样),金光消失了。

As I fell asleep after finishing my evening recitation on 9 November 2018, I felt my soul becoming light. Soon, I was flying towards Heaven, and on the way I saw many Heavenly gates. Each and every one of them leads to a different Heavenly Realm, all with complex paths. In the past, if not led by the Bodhisattva’s golden light when journeying around the Heavenly Realms, I most certainly couldn’t find my way to the Hall of Guan Di Bodhisattva. Every Heavenly gate is guarded by Dharma Protectors of that associated realm and religious practice, and they all look different. As I felt myself distracted by the various Heavenly gates, the golden light disappeared.

弟子降落在一处不知名的天门前,天门前有两个童子守着。弟子不知道天上的路怎么走(金光消失后,迷路了),问看守的童子:“关帝殿怎么走?”童子嘻嘻一笑,“我可以告诉您,可是要回答我一个问题。”我想了一下,点头。童子问我:“人间什么东西最黑?”我回答:“人心最黑。”童子笑笑:“难道不是地狱里的黑石头是最黑的吗?怎么会是人心呢?”我回答:“地狱里的黑石头是很黑,可是也是人心黑暗才让人堕落地狱见那黑暗之物。”童子笑着把我领进门内。

I landed at the foot of an unknown Heavenly gate, which was guarded by two Heavenly Children. I became disoriented because the golden light disappeared, I didn’t know where to go.

“How do I get to the Hall of Guan Di Bodhisattva?” I asked one of the Heavenly Children.

The child smiled: “I can tell you, but first you must answer

one question.”

Pausing for a moment, I nodded.

“What is the darkest thing in the Human Realm?” the child asked.

I replied: “A person’s mind is always the darkest.”

Laughing, the child responded: “Isn’t the black obsidian in Hell the darkest? Why would it be the human mind?”

I replied again: “The obsidian in Hell is indeed very dark, but it is because of the darkness within one’s mind that they can see such rocks upon their descent into Hell.”

Still laughing, the child guided me through the gates.

门内是一处很像人间道教道场的庙宇宫殿,非常大,金光闪闪,我走进去宫殿的院落,里面有一位菩萨,相貌庄严好看。我上前询问:“请问关帝殿怎么走?我迷路了。”菩萨说:“我此处有通往关帝殿的通道,童子你回答我一个问题,我就带你前往。”我愣了一下,点了点头。菩萨问我:“灵体与肉身哪个重要?”我回答:“两个都重要。”菩萨笑说:“你是修佛道之人,如此贪生怕死,重视那凡夫之躯吗?”我回答:“我师父说要借假修真,在人间肉身当然重要。”菩萨笑笑:“随我来吧,我带你去关帝殿。”我心中松了一口气,多怕万一答得不对,在这天界迷路那可真糟糕。在人间,我本来就是毫无方向感的人。

Inside, it looked like the Taoist palaces and temples you would find in the Human Realm. The structures were enormous, and radiated a golden glow. As I entered the palace courtyard, I saw a Bodhisattva who looked composed. “Which way leads to the Hall of Guan Di Bodhisattva? I got lost,” I asked the Bodhisattva.

“There is a path here that leads straight to the Hall of Guan Di Bodhisattva. Heavenly Child, if you can answer a question, I’ll take you there,” the Bodhisattva replied.

Again, I thought briefly before nodding.

The Bodhisattva asked: “Which is more important, one’s spirit or one’s physical body?”

I replied: “Both are equally important.”

The Bodhisattva smiled and said: “You’re a Buddhist practitioner, how could you value your physical body so much and be so afraid of death?”

I replied: “My Master said that we must utilise this impermanent world to cultivate our inherent true nature. So one’s physical body is certainly important in the Human Realm.”

Smiling again, the Bodhisattva told me: “Follow me. I will take you to the Hall of Guan Di Bodhisattva.”

I heaved a sigh of relief, because if I got it wrong, I feared getting lost in Heaven. That would be bad! Even in the Human Realm, my sense of direction was still extremely poor.

不久,弟子到达关帝殿。经过通报后,弟子飞进殿内。殿内,关帝菩萨坐在首位,我向菩萨们一一请礼后,乖乖站在一旁等候。

普贤菩萨给弟子开示如下:“在世学佛人要重视行愿,自古诸佛菩萨都是靠着行佛道而成就圆满佛道。”

I soon arrived at the Hall of Guan Di Bodhisattva. After receiving permission to enter, I flew inside and saw Guan Di Bodhisattva sitting on the main seat. Paying my respect to each of the Bodhisattvas present, I stood quietly to the side and awaited further instructions. Samantabhadra Bodhisattva declared:“Buddhist practitioners should focus on acting upon their vows. Since ancient times, all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas have relied upon their practice along the path of Buddhism to attain Buddhahood.”

文殊菩萨接着说:“学佛人不能自利自己,只为小家,非大乘也。观世音菩萨久远劫成就佛道以来,一直以菩萨身示现救度解脱无数众生,现遇她法门降世,人间诽谤之声四起,她仍旧无怨无悔,视众生如子,在世佛弟子要好好帮助你们的师父卢军宏师父,助他成就广大宏愿,一起共攀四圣道。”

Manjushri Bodhisattva added: “Buddhists shouldn’t focus on benefitting themselves or care only about their families. That is not the way of Mahayana Buddhism. Since attaining Buddhahood countless kalpas ago, Guan Yin Bodhisattva has been constantly manifesting the form of a Bodhisattva to spiritually awaken countless sentient beings and help them become liberated. Now that her Dharma Door has been bestowed upon the Human Realm, it is being subject to slander and defamation from all around. Nevertheless, Guan Yin Bodhisattva harbours no resentment nor regret, and still views all sentient beings as her own children. Disciples of the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door should help your Master, Jun Hong Lu, to fulfil his grand vow, and together ascend to the Four Sagely Realms.”

佛陀说:“佛道深广如海,法门之间犹如你看到的天门一样,是不同的愿力所化,都为救度众生苦恼而生,佛道本一家,在世人莫以人间见解诽谤他人法门,此乃五逆四重罪。地狱之行乃观世音菩萨慈悲怜悯你们在世无明造业者,特公告于世。今晚,地府让你听审一个在无间地狱受惩之灵,你速去速回吧。”说完,弟子魂体被菩萨送回阳世。

The Buddha said: “The profoundness of Buddhism is as deep as the oceans. The differences between Dharma Doors and religious practices are like the Heavenly gates you saw - all established according to different vows and circumstances. They were all created with the purpose of helping sentient beings to be free from affliction. All Buddhist practices have the same lineage - no one should use their limited views and understanding of the Human Realm to defame other people’s practices. That is considered to be one of the Five Great Misdeeds (patricide, matricide, killing an Arhat, shedding the Buddha’s blood, and causing schism in the monastic community). It is also one of the Four Great Prohibitions (deeds of killing, stealing, sexual misconduct and lying). It is because of Guan Yin Bodhisattva’s compassion and mercy towards those who are ignorant and create karma that you can visit Hell and make your observations known to the public. Tonight, the Underworld has permitted you to watch a trial of an offender who is currently undergoing his punishment in the Unintermittent Hell. You may take your leave now and come back soon.”

The Bodhisattvas sent my soul back to the Human Realm.

2018年11月10日,晚上睡梦中被护法带去地府。阎王殿前跪着一个弟子亡灵,灵体全身漆黑。阎王告诉我,这个罪灵生前是卢军宏师父的弟子,死之前退转不修,还造法门口业,违大愿(在地府记录为大妄语,因为是欺骗佛菩萨),在身体出事情后又回来求观世音菩萨救度,可惜太迟了,因为没有真心忏悔。死后在无间地狱惩戒,现在特调它灵体过来。

On the night of 10 November 2018 - I was taken to the Underworld in my dream by the Dharma Protectors. Kneeling in the Hall of the King of Hell was a deceased disciple who was completely charred.

The King of Hell told me that this offender was a disciple of Master Jun Hong Lu. Before he died, he stopped practising Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door and committed many deeds of verbal misconduct regarding the Buddhist practice. He also broke his great vow, which was recorded as a severe form of false speech in the Underworld because it amounted to lying to the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. When his health problems first arose, he begged for Guan Yin Bodhisattva’s help, but it was too late as he had failed to sincerely repent of his wrongdoings. After he died, he was sent to the Unintermittent Hell for punishment. Then, his soul was brought to the Hall.

亡灵弟子意念传来说:“阎王审判过后,鬼差带我去无间地狱,我一直走。走了很久才来到一个大黑山洞,走进山洞下去底下,地上很热很烫,我的脚烫得受不了,还是被鬼差硬扯着往前走,鬼差都有穿靴子,唯独我们这些罪灵是要光脚走,我还穿着临死前的衣服。“

The deceased disciple sent me a thought message: “After I underwent the King of Hell’s trial, the Underworld officers took me to the Unintermittent Hell. I kept on walking for a very long time before reaching a large, dark cavern. When I went inside and walked to the bottom of the cavern, the ground was boiling hot and my feet couldn’t stand the heat. But I was forced by the enforcement officers to keep moving forward. The officers all wore boots - only we offenders were barefoot. I was still wearing the same clothes as when I passed away.

山洞里布满很多巨大黑漆漆的石头,石头都在冒烟,山洞很大很大,四周不时有火焰亮光冒起,过后又熄灭,周围都有很多和我一样的罪灵,每个罪灵看起来都奄奄一息,全身乌漆抹黑,躺在地上呻吟。我很害怕,鬼差把我交给负责这个地狱的大鬼差,长得很高大,这里有很多这种高高大大的巨型鬼差,鬼差脸孔很黑,和押送我的鬼差交谈几句,就拉着我走到一个河流旁,我挣扎,可是力气比不上鬼差。“

河流的水是红色的岩浆,我哭、大喊,拼命想挣脱,鬼差用蛮力把我压制在地上,把我嘴巴掰开,拿了勺子灌了一口进去我嘴巴。疼呀,疼呀,呜呜呜……(亡灵哭泣声不断)。熔浆把我的嘴巴烧得瞬间焦黑裂开流出血水,熔浆入口我就疼得倒在地上,全身剧烈抽搐,熔浆顺着喉咙口开始熏烧,胸部、肚子,到肠胃,没有一处不疼痛。我全身都在冒烟,皮肤被烧得裂开流出血水,衣服焦黑破烂。

“The enormous cavern was filled with giant black boulders that emitted smoke and embers, spurting sparks suddenly before extinguishing. Inside, there were also many other offenders like me. Everyone looked like they were dying - they were all completely charred and writhing in pain on the ground. I was very afraid. The enforcement officers handed me over to the chief enforcement officer who was in charge of this Hell. Like many of the enforcement officers, he was a giant and his face was dark. They exchanged a few words before the chief officer dragged me to the side of a molten lava stream. I struggled, but I was nowhere near as strong as him.

“The molten lava stream was bright red. I cried and struggled frantically, but the enforcement officer pinned me on the ground and pried my mouth open. He took a ladle, scooped up a large spoonful of lava, and poured it straight into my mouth. It was so painful.”

The offender couldn’t stop crying.

He added: “The molten lava instantly burned my mouth, which cracked and bled. When it touched my mouth, the pain was so intense that I fell to the ground, my body twitching and convulsing violently. As the lava gradually smouldered its way down my throat into my chest, stomach and intestines, the pain stretched out across my entire body. There was not a single spot that was left untouched by the shockingly burning pain. My whole body began to smoke, and I could see blood oozing out of the cracks in my skin as my clothes burned off.

“观世音菩萨,我真知错了,我真的是在忏悔。请你们原谅我们这些无明造大恶口的人,请在世学佛人容许他们这些犯错的弟子回来佛门忏悔,将功补过,不要像我一样堕落地狱,请你们这些人间学佛人慈悲慈悲造恶业重罪者,原谅他们啊,想想看他们以后的地狱果报,像我一样是生不如死,每分每秒都恨不得这是一个恶梦,赶快梦醒,可是这个恶梦永远都醒不过来。地狱,千万不要来。后悔莫及啊。呜呜呜……”(哭泣声)

“Guan Yin Bodhisattva, I was wrong, and I repent sincerely. Please forgive us for our ignorance and irresponsible speech. I beg that you Buddhist practitioners allow any disciple who has committed wrongdoings to return to the Dharma Door to repent and make amends for their wrongdoings. I don’t want them to have to descend to Hell like me.”

Constantly weeping, the offender continued: “I beg that you Buddhists can be compassionate and merciful towards these serious offenders. Please forgive them! Think about the karmic consequences waiting for them in Hell. They will have to experience so much unbearable pain and suffering. I can’t stop wishing that this would be just a nightmare, so there would be a chance I can wake up. But I know that’s not true. Please do not descend to Hell. When you’re here, it’s too late for regrets!”

阎王叹了一口气,说:“观世音菩萨慈悲,现在让这个亡灵弟子现身说法,免了它的地狱之罪。”

接着,鬼差就把亡灵从地上拉起来,亡灵缓缓跟着鬼差离开。因为全身被熔浆烧伤,走得很慢,每走一步都痛得不行。弟子在旁看着实在不忍心,可是他又是犯了这么重的罪。

阎王过后示意我可以回阳间了。弟子被阵阵金光包围回到阳世。

Sighing, the King of Hell replied: “Guan Yin Bodhisattva is

merciful and compassionate. Now that this deceased

disciple has warned others by sharing his experience, he is spared from his punishment in Hell.”

An enforcement officer pulled the offender back on his feet. Walking slowly amid terrible burns and constant pain, he left, following the officer. Although he committed such a serious offence, I couldn’t bear to watch.

As the King of Hell signalled for me to return to the human world, I was enveloped in rays of golden light.

Previous       Next

《资料大全》

如不能扫入,添加第二个法布施二维码后,说明愿意遵守群规后才可进

【最新发布】提取群-非法布施
欢迎愿意遵守群规的师兄

《初学答疑群》扫码进入
《Whatsapp学习群》<<<点击进入
如微信点开,选择右上角“浏览其中打开”

--- 以上内容排版、视听资料处理等如有不如理不如法的地方,请南无大慈大悲观世音菩萨和护法菩萨原谅!请各位师兄原谅!

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 04:17 , Processed in 0.074605 second(s), 19 queries .