慈爱心灵

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 4062

Eng Audiovisual[天地游]v1.C16 The King of Hell Explains the Significance of Being a

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-11-16 09:32:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

[Official Transcript] 16 The King of Hell Explains the Significance of Being a Vegetarian, Performing Life Liberations and Making and Fulfilling Vows

阎王告知许愿吃素放生的重大意义以及发愿行愿的重要性

>> Click here to check the Chinese Version <<

>>Click here for watching video of Words of Wisdom in English<<

>>Click here for watching Youtube "Totem Reading" with English/Chinese subtitle"<<

Glossary Study

许愿终身吃素 

vow to be permanent vegetarian

大妄语    a serious act of false speech

大善行    a greatly benevolent deed

断恶修善 

cultivate kindness and refrain from doing evil

行愿       fulfil ones’ vow

违愿       break one’s vow

杀生害命是属大恶 

killing is a serious offence

感恩师父 

My deepest gratitude to the Master.

download the Glossary Notes

download the audiovisual files

Journey to Heaven & Hell

Question:

On 20 November 2018, I was whisked off by a ray of golden light to the Underworld to meet with the King of Hell. When I arrived, I saw the King of Hell reading a glowing scroll. I paid my respect to him and stood to the side, awaiting instructions. When he finished reading, the King said to me: “This is a decree from the Heavenly court. It instructs me to reveal certain things about the Underworld to the public. Due to the Underworld’s strict regulations, without such a decree, the affairs of the Underworld are never to be made public to those in the Human Realm.”

问:20-11-2018,弟子被金光带进地府见阎王。阎王爷在看着一卷闪闪发光的卷轴,弟子微微合掌行礼就立在一旁等候。阎王看完卷轴后,对弟子说:这是天庭传下来的圣旨,让我把一些地府的事公告于世。因为地府规矩极严,如果不是接到圣旨是不能让阳世众生知道地府事务的。

“First, I will talk about those Buddhists who have vowed to be permanent vegetarians for all of their lives. If they break their vow and eat meat again, it’s considered a serious act of false speech by Heaven and the Underworld. In the Underworld, it is recorded as a serious offence, because they made a vow before the Buddha and failed to fulfil it. Dharma Protectors regard this as a serious matter.

本王先说一说你们在世佛弟子许愿终身吃素一事。违愿吃素在天地属于大妄语,地府是记录为大恶,因为佛前许愿又没有如实完愿,你们心灵法门护法菩萨对这个事情很重视。

“In fact, if an evil person can vow to be a vegetarian and perform life liberation before dying (note: the Underworld will record this as a greatly benevolent deed), Heaven and the Underworld will regard that person as benevolent and help to eliminate a lot of the negative karma - but not all of it. The person will still be under review to see if they fulfil their vow once their lifespan is extended, and to check if they have truly cultivated kindness and refrained from doing evil. Many Dharma Protectors of Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door will also check if you Buddhist practitioners truly fulfil your vows.

其实。只要一个临命终的恶人许愿吃素放生(地府会把这个当成大善行),天上地下会把这个阳人当成善人,能消除他许多恶果,但不是所有恶果都能消除,还要看这个阳人延命过后是否有如实的去行他所发下的大愿,以及是否真的断恶修善。你们心灵法门的众多护法菩萨也会观察你们佛子是否如实行愿。

“Based on the vows a person has made and the good deeds they have promised before the Buddha, the Underworld will progressively cross out from their records the unwholesome deeds committed in the past. But most importantly, it depends on whether they have truly repented, and sincerely want to be a kind-hearted person. That’s why a person must be cautious when making vows before the Buddha. It’s no joking matter. We have already received a decree from Heaven declaring that anybody who breaks their vow will be punished while the good will be rewarded – it’s only a matter of time.

我们地府会根据在世阳人在佛前的发愿善行,一笔一笔地把阳人在世所作之恶慢慢勾销,最重要的还是看你们在世阳人有无悔改向善之心。所以,佛前发愿要谨慎,不要当玩笑。我们地府接天指令,会让违愿者接受惩戒。善有善报,恶有恶报,不是不报,时候未到。

“Every religious practice teaches people to do good and refrain from evil, which means eliminating evil thoughts and evil mentality through acts of kindness. Performing life liberations and adopting a vegetarian diet are recorded as benevolent deeds in the Underworld, while killing is a serious offence.

“When you return to the human world, write down everything I’ve said on my behalf and hand it to your Master. Do good and perform acts of kindness, kid!”

My deepest gratitude to the Master.

每个法门都是以善去恶,叫你们以善行修掉你们的恶念、恶心。放生,吃素在地府是记录为善行,杀生害命是属大恶。你回阳世代本王书写出来与你师父吧。好好行善呀,小丫头。

请师父确认。感恩师父。

Master Jun Hong Lu’s reply:

No wonder so many of our fellow Buddhists practising Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door have fallen critically ill after breaking their vows of being a vegetarian! I also found it strange. When I asked these patients whether they had broken their vows, they said yes. Later, their cancer recurred, and they soon passed away.

答:怪不得,我们心灵法门的佛友,许愿吃素后又违愿,很多人生恶病,我都觉得奇怪。我看到这种病人,我问违愿吃素了吗?他说违愿了。然后癌症复发,死了。

——卢台长开示解答来信疑惑(二百七十二)2018-12-11

Previous       Next

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 14:24 , Processed in 0.078746 second(s), 19 queries .